- Save 10% Use Promo Code PZBA10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Highlight your ride with the bold-faced styling of ProZ Chrome Emblems
- Pre-applied 3M adhesive backing makes installation easy – just peel, align correctly and stick your new insignia on
- Chrome Emblems are polished to a near-mirror shine that doesn’t smudge or dull easily
- Surface is defended by a thin plastic film to be removed after application
- Your Chrome Emblem is covered by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless and a 3-year warranty on ABS
Make your bold ride pop even louder with a ProZ Chrome Emblem. Backed by a 3M adhesive for an unshakable flush grip, these stick-on logos attach easily and are polished to a slick-looking, near-mirror shine. Lifetime Warranty on stainless and a 3-year warranty on ABS.
ProZ Chrome Emblems Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 01, 2017 8:38 PM
These emblems are simply average. If you are a picky person, do not get these. The quality is average at best as the letters are burnt on the edges from being cut. Nothing too noticeable from a distance and in this case thenwork out ok. But it's the details that make a quality product and these just don't have them. I ended up painting the chrome ones I got black to add a 3D effect to the rear letters on my tundra.
Reviewed by Britt T (Rocky Mount, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jun 10, 2016 6:40 AM
The other sets that I have seen although not actual metal chrome are at least cleanly cut and look flawless. This particular set has rough edges. More time should be placed on the edges of these letters if its going to be actual metal and real chrome. It looks decent on my 2014 Ford F250 but I think they could be done better and I would have paid more money for a better product.