ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Clad your rock crawler with the personalized body protection of ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor
- Universally designed for a DIY fit on any vehicle and full customization over the shape
- Defends against damage from kicked up rocks, gravel and other road rubble
- Built from flexible ABS that flows with the shape of your body panels
- Finished in black with a rugged texture and UV protection
- Installs fast and secure with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Your ICI U-Cut Rocker Armor Kit comes with five 54” panels and three Styrene pattern sheets
- Pick from multiple widths for the perfect look
- Made in the USA
- ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor is covered by a 3-Year Warranty
Bumping into boulders and banging up against tree branches can really bash your 4x4's body work. But there's another danger that often goes unnoticed until the damage is done: the constant barrage of mud, gravel and grit kicked up by your tires. Defend against costly dings, scratches and nicks with a DIY set of ICI U Cut Rocker Panel Armor.
Whether you're fording streams in a vintage CJ or maneuvering through Moab's Metal Masher in a modern FJ, ICI You Cut Rocker Armor works with any car, truck, SUV or Jeep. Start by creating custom patterns with the included Styrene sheets. Then, use the patterns to trim the Rocker Armor down to size. Finally, stick them securely into place with the pre-applied 3M adhesive backing. In no time flat, your off-roader is ready for action.
Reliable and rugged, ICI U Cut Rocker Armor is built tough to survive punishing backcountry conditions. These flexible ABS panels are UV resistant, so they won't crack, fade or peel. Plus, they feature a textured feel and midnight black finish. To top it off, ICI makes your U-Cut Rocker Armor in the USA and backs it with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith K (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 13, 2018 12:03 AM
Initially I was worried about messing up on my 2018 Tacoma. Cutting and placement was a breeze. The most difficult part was leveling and deciding where it would look best.
Reviewed by Thomas L (ROMEOVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Nov 08, 2017 1:22 AM
I can't believe how easy it was to install , research rocker armor for about a week , AutoAnything by far the best price
Reviewed by Joseph B (Colebrook, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2017 12:15 PM
I bought this product for my 2011 f150 xlt and I love it. It offers great protection against rocks and dirt. The install was very easy and I would recommend a buddy help you out with the longer pieces.