- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance the exterior of your car, truck or SUV with B&I Rocker Panels
- Premium 304 stainless steel provides superior rust-protection with a beautiful mirror-like finish
- Choose from custom paint code-matched colors with a GemFLEX high-gloss urethane clear coat and real carbon fiber
- Panels feature beveled edges and cover scratches and minor rusting
- Provide further protection for your paint against stone chip-damage
- They attach securely with 3M 4229P acrylic foam adhesive
- Simply “peel and stick” for easy installation
- Your B&I Rocker Panels are backed by a 30-day warranty
Don’t let scratches and minor rusting drag down your ride’s style – outfit it with B&I Rocker Panels instead. A perfect fit for your car, truck or SUV, B&I’s panels are made from premium 304 stainless steel and provide enhanced rust-protection with a stunning beautiful mirror finish.
Available in custom paint code-matched colors with a GemFLEX urethane clear coat and real carbon fiber, these top-of-the-line panels sport beveled edges and protect your paint job against additional stone chip-damage.
They install in a matter of minutes – just “peel and stick.” You can depend on these panels to stay in place, thanks to 3M 4229P acrylic foam adhesive that ensures a secure attachment. Your B&I Rocker Panels are backed by a 30-day warranty.
B&I Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis A (Streetman, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 23, 2017 2:29 AM
Panels were as advertised. Could not get fender trim to work with with rocker panels. A few edges were bent when I took them out of box, but they look great on my F150.
Reviewed by Scott S (Sandy Hook, CT) — Jan 31, 2017 8:23 PM
These stainless rocker panels really dress up your truck. They are excellent quality and are very easy to install. if you have a solid color truck that looks bland this product will make it pop.
Reviewed by Billy W (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Lincoln Town Car — Nov 22, 2016 8:35 PM
The custom fit was so perfect and made the Car look so luxurious. And I was able to install them myself