Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pads let you toss your bikes in back without a scratch
- High-density foam and ballistic nylon construction protects your bike and your tailgate
- Available in select sizes to fit mid and full-size pickups
- Designed to conform easily to your tailgate shape for a superior fit
- Features a convenient opening to maintain tailgate handle access
- Attaches with three heavy-duty straps—no tools or drilling required
- Your Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you plan on cruising around town or tackling mountain trails, the Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad lets you hit the road hassle-free. Converting your tailgate into a convenient bike rack, this versatile truck accessory protects your truck and your toys from scratches, dents and dings.
Made from high-density foam and ballistic nylon construction, the Yakima Crash Pad conforms to the contours of your tailgate for a super-snug fit. Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Pads are available in select sizes to fit your truck—from mid to full-size—and feature a convenient flap to maintain your tailgate handle access.
The Yakima CrashPad attaches using three heavy-duty straps that wrap your tailgate with no tools or drilling required. Your Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima CrashPad Truck Tailgate Bike Pad Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by aubreyanna b (tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 11, 2017 9:44 PM
This Yakima crashpad work great. It allow me to easily place to bikes in bed of truck. I drive a 2017 tacoma with 5 foot bed. This product allows me to transport bikes upright in truck bed.
Reviewed by Jeff G (Chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2017 9:40 AM
Item came quickly and was exactly as described. Worked perfectly on my 2016 F150.
Reviewed by Daniel G (East Setauket, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2017 3:17 AM
Fits perfectly over my Silverado tailgate . More cushion than I assumed when I purchased. Pad on corners keeps bikes from sliding