- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your travels to any trailhead with a Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack
- Two-bike platform carrier with frame-free ratcheting straps
- HitchSwitch lever tilts rack away for instant rear access, folds up when not in use
- Adjusts side-to-side to help eliminate bike mount interference
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels & up to 5” tires without adapters – perfect for fat bikes
- Bikes secure to rack and rack to the receiver with integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Optional Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on holds up to 4 bikes (2” receiver only)
- Tool-free AutoAttach system offers quick, easy installation and removal
- Your Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
With a name like the Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack, you might expect expert-level engineering – and you’d be right. This premium platform rack is designed to support up to two cycles (four with the optional Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on) and holds tight without damaging your frames with specialized ratchet straps.
Thanks to the easy-to-use HitchSwitch lever, the Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Rack tilts rack away for instant rear access and folds up quickly when not in use. Worry-not about bike interference, the Thule T2 Pro XT adjusts side-to-side to create plenty of clearance between bike mounts.
The Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Carrier is compatible with 20” to 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters – perfect for carbon frames, mountain, downhill and even fat bikes. The integrated cable lock and lock knob ensure your Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Carrier not only secures your bikes to the rack but also your rack to the receiver. Your Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack is straightforward to install with a tool-free AutoAttach system and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by LAURA P (WISCONSIN RAPIDS, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Oct 03, 2017 7:47 AM
I travel to areas with better bike trails, so I was looking for a bike rack that could handle long hauls. This does the trick! Easy to install and even easier to use. Worth the purchase!