Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack’s ultra-light aluminum is half the weight of most hitch racks—giving you easy handling, installation and removal
- Keep precious carbon fiber safe and away from other swinging bikes thanks to Thule’s patented No-Sway Cage
- New Hold Fast Cradles with anti-sway cages lock your bike down in a vice-like, yet paint-friendly grip
- Locks firmly into standard receiver hitches with 1 ¼” or 2” openings courtesy of the included hitch adapter
- The sleek aero-design prevents bike rack bottom-outs through steep driveways
- The Snug-Tite receiver lock takes the shakes-rattles-N-rolls out of transporting your bike, for an irritation-free road trip
- Hitch Switch folds arms down when not in use and tilts the carrier away from vehicle for trunk, hatch or tailgate access
- No tools are needed for installation—simply load the Thule Helium Aero into the receiver hitch opening and tighten the receiver knob
- Everything is held firmly to your ride and the rack with the integrated locking cable and locking knob
- Your Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Your bikes stay put, even on the longest of drives, with the Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack and its No-Sway Cage technology! The No-Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact while the Hold Fast Cradles cushion the bike for optimum protection. So, say goodbye to accidental dings and scratches to your bikes—your Thule bike carrier brings peace of mind.
Conveniently designed to work with any 1 ¼" or 2" receiver hitch, your Thule Helium hitch bike rack stays secure and safeguarded with the Snug-Tite receiver lock. The receiver lock securely fastens the rack to the locking cable, bikes, and vehicle. To make the Thule bike hitch even more convenient on your trip, use the Hitch Switch to fold down arms and tilt carrier out for cargo area access.
Get on the road quickly with your trailer hitch bike rack thanks to its no-tool installation! With its ultra-lightweight design, your Thule Aero is a breeze to maneuver throughout your trip. Your Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack is backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Helium Aero Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H G (Prescott Valley, AZ) — Dec 17, 2016 7:50 AM
I received the hitch sooner than expected. No packing issues were encountered. The setup was easy due to the light weight and clear instructions. It is very sturdy and strong. Almost no vibration moments while driving. I am very happy with the hitch. However, I got once with the integrated lock slot missing from the left arm of the carrier. Certainly a manufacture defect. I contacted Thule and they agreed to sent me a new one. I have not received it yet and they did not send me tracking info.
Reviewed by susie C (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Apr 30, 2016 4:17 AM
This rack came almost all the way assembled and easy to attach to my new hitch. The fact I can store it in my trunk area and take it off and on with ease is great.
Reviewed by Lara B (HAYWARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Fiat 500C — Feb 23, 2016 3:53 PM
I bought it for its light weight and simplistic design. That's good, however there's a part that due to bad design easily falls out, and into the shaft, making it very hard to retrieve. This made installation take WAY longer than should be. I've not taken the rack off the car yet, as its brand new, but I hope that part doesn't cause problems when I take on/off because that's the whole reason I bought a light weight rack. Also, there's a plastic cover for that same part that broke immediately.
Reviewed by Darlene F (Randolph, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Tucson — May 27, 2015 4:26 AM
This is just what I was looking for, something light and easy for me to handle by myself. I bought this for my granddaughter and I to be able to go places and ride. We have used it twice now and it seems to be sturdy.
Reviewed by Larry R (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 13, 2015 9:06 PM
That is the first thing I noticed. Secondly, assembly requires your full attention. And lastly, well constructed. It attaches to my receiver hitch in front of my pickup. I would recommend this bike rack.