- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack is the fastest-loading Thule bike rack to date
- Ratcheting Quick Load hooks glide into place fast, keeping a tight grip on your 2-wheeler
- Each wheel hoop adjusts independently, allowing you to load any kind of bike with up to a 48” wheelbase
- Your Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack comes with a Stinger Swinger hitch adaptor—works with both 2” and 1.25” receiver hitches
- Folds up when you’re not lugging around your bikes
- Carries up to 2 bikes at a time (up to 70 lbs)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Built with pride in the USA
- Thule covers your Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Life's too short to watch it pass you by as you struggle with your bike rack. Whether you're on vacation or just out for a weekend ride, you want to spend your time pushing your pedals, not fighting with straps and bungee cords. The Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack takes mere minutes to load and unload, thanks to Thule's innovative new Ratcheting Quick Load hooks. They slide up and down with ease, locking into place for maximum stability.
Besides being quick like a bunny to mount, your Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack is as versatile as a wad of chewing gum and some eraser shavings in the hands of MacGyver. This Thule bike rack boasts independently adjustable wheel hoops, so you can carry any kind of bike so long as its wheel base is no longer than 48". Plus, you get the Stinger Swinger hitch adaptor, so you can connect the Thule Doubletrack to either a 2" or a 1.25" receiver hitch.
When you're not toting your 2-wheelers, just hit the Hitch Switch quick release lever and your Thule 990 Doubletrack 2 Bike Hitch Mount Rack folds up flush with your ride's rear end giving you room for two bikes at a time. Plus, Thule builds your hitch bike rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Doubletrack Hitch Bike Rack Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol C (XENIA, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Camry — Mar 25, 2017 12:59 AM
I love the ease of operation, and especially the way it folds close to the rear bumper yet I can still access the trunk easily. My bike rides nice and steady I don't have to worry about it slipping.
Reviewed by Karsten F (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 22, 2017 3:47 PM
This is a well made and easy to use rack. Works well on my '06 4Runner. Gets out of the way of the lift gate easily, so I can let the dogs in and out. I did have trouble accessing the lock for the bike carrier that is furthest from the car. The down tube was right in front of it. Making it hard to get the key in the lock.
Reviewed by Evelyn M F (Bremerton, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Hyundai Azera — Aug 23, 2016 9:56 PM
It took about an hour to assemble and load the bike. We took a trip to the ocean which is round trip about 300 miles with no problems at all. The straps are a bit stiff to adjust. I think it is a good option for someone that can't lift a bike very far off the ground which is one of the reasons I chose this bike rake. The guys at Auto Anything make this suggest after I told them what I was looking for. All the tools arrive in the package is another plus.
Reviewed by Karen H (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 30, 2015 5:26 AM
Well, I have had the bike rack in my living room for 2 weeks now and still in the box. I know of people who have this rack and they love it. Hopefully I will pull it out of the box this weekend.
- thule bike racks
- truck tailgate bike rack
- rbp rx-3 series nerf bars
- covercraft sun shade review
- ford dash covers
- jeep spare tire bike rack
- lexus bike rack
- dakota truck bed bike rack
- bike rack for toyota highlander
- dodge ram 1500 shocks
- cheapest bull bars
- custom size tonneau cover
- discount custom floor mats