INNO Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Having different size bikes is no problem with the INNO Multi-Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack
- Uses a universal mounting system that fits square, round and most factory cross bars
- Supports three axle sizes (9mm, 15mm and 20mm) on a single carrier system
- Includes the necessary 9mm QR and 15mm/20mm thru-axle adaptors
- The multi-cradle design is compatible with mountain and road bike tires as well as disc brakes, so you don’t need separate racks
- Made from lightweight aluminum, the frame features an asymmetrical design
- Includes anti-theft Quick Release guard, keys and lock for security of both your bike and rack
- No tools are necessary for installing your universal bike rack
- Your INNO Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack is backed by a 5-year warranty
It can be tiresome trying to find a fork mount bike rack that fits both your bike and your car. Then when you do, Murphy's Law has it that your new bike doesn't fit. That's why INNO brings you the Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack. It's designed to fit 9mm, 15mm and 20mm axle sizes to accommodate any mountain or road bike. And, it comes with the thru-axle adaptors you need to mount your bike.
Featuring an asymmetrical design, the INNO Multi Fork Roof Bike Rack frame is constructed from lightweight aluminum. This provides optimum protection for both your bike and your vehicle's roof. No matter if you have factory or aftermarket cross bars, INNO's universal mounting system attaches to square or round bars.
Rest assured that both your bike and your INNO universal fork bike rack are secure with the anti-theft Quick Release guard and included lock and key. Put the wrenches away, this fork mounting bike rack installs without tools. Your INNO multi fork bike rack is backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Multi Fork Lock Roof Bike Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy L (OLD HICKORY, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Wednesday at 7:27 AM
Great product! Easy to install. This is my second purchase for my other bike or my friends bike when we go riding together. Love the fact that I can change inserts for different axles since I have one skewer quick release and one thru axle. Being able to lock the bike is a plus too.
Reviewed by Brian S (PALMER, AK) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Corolla — Jun 20, 2016 9:11 PM
Very easy to install, very solid installation. Be sure to take care on bumpy roads and sharp corners, as it seems like the front installation bracket tends to rock around quite a bit (audible noise even over the radio), especially if you have a heavier bike. Probably due to the design of a heavy duty rubber strap holding onto the front crossbar.
Reviewed by Justin G (Oregon, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Subaru Forester — Mar 28, 2016 8:17 PM
Extremely impressed with the quality of INNO! All the other budget roof racks only offer stamped parts with their racks. INNO goes above and beyond with extruded aluminum and tight tolerances. Even plastic parts were reinforced where needed with steal. Plenty of adjustment, and included locks and adapters you'd pay extra for from the other guys.
Reviewed by Frederick R (FAIRFIELD, CA) — Jul 14, 2015 8:24 PM
Easy installation and holds my 29er mountain bike really good. Looks really nice with my inno base roof rack system. I'm going to purchase a second one in case someone wants to tag along for some mountain biking!