Wade Bed Caps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Defend your pick-up’s vulnerable bed rails with quality Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might whack your truck bed rails
- Constructed from high-impact ABS plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Maintains your rig’s resale value by preventing scratches and damages
- Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Bed Caps are easy to install with no drilling required
- Your Wade Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your big rig boasts the strength of an ox doesn’t mean that it should look like a beaten-down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pick-up with the next heavy load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable truck bed rails with high-quality Wade Bed Caps.
Like a tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck’s box, guaranteeing a flawless fit. With this handy accessory, falling lumber, shifting boxes and anything else you cart around in your truck bed no longer bash your factory-fresh finish. These tough bed caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction, so you can bank on rust-free durability that lasts for the long haul. Plus, each Wade truck bed cap is made in the U.S.A. and is double-checked to ensure that it lives up to the company’s standards for high-quality production.
Besides top-notch protection, Wade Bed Caps provide your rugged ride with cutting-edge good looks and a sleek sense of style. They come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed finish—with or without stake pockets—so you can easily find the perfect match for your tough workhorse. You also don’t need to worry about a cumbersome set-up process — these bed caps feature easy installation with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling’s required. Each pair of Wade Bed Caps comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
389 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David L (Westfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Sep 15, 2017 5:03 AM
Easy install. Good fit and look good on truck. Been thru Car Wash several times. No issues.
Reviewed by Donna S (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Ranger — Aug 29, 2017 10:01 AM
They arrived super fast, and I installed with ease, with help. the passenger side was slightly off from the openings, but not a deal breaker. They make my truck bed look so nice! Very Happy!
Reviewed by Peter D (Montclair, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Canyon — Aug 29, 2017 4:48 AM
Items arrived within the week. They were super easy to install and fit perfectly. A very good buy.
Reviewed by Mary V (Rock Hill, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Aug 15, 2017 3:36 AM
Excellent quality very easy to install. This is my second set if Wade Bed Caps the first set lasted 15 years . Very happy with the product !