Wade Bed Caps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Defend your pick-up’s vulnerable bed rails with quality Wade Bed Caps
- Custom-crafted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Delivers serious protection against shifting, falling and bouncing freight that might whack your truck bed rails
- Constructed from high-impact ABS plastic for lasting, rust-free durability
- Maintains your rig’s resale value by preventing scratches and damages
- Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mounts securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Bed Caps are easy to install with no drilling required
- Your Wade Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your big rig boasts the strength of an ox doesn’t mean that it should look like a beaten-down beast of burden. Before you pack up your pick-up with the next heavy load, be sure to safeguard its vulnerable truck bed rails with high-quality Wade Bed Caps.
Like a tailored suit of armor, Wade Bed Rail Caps mount right over the top edges of your truck’s box, guaranteeing a flawless fit. With this handy accessory, falling lumber, shifting boxes and anything else you cart around in your truck bed no longer bash your factory-fresh finish. These tough bed caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction, so you can bank on rust-free durability that lasts for the long haul. Plus, each Wade truck bed cap is made in the U.S.A. and is double-checked to ensure that it lives up to the company’s standards for high-quality production.
Besides top-notch protection, Wade Bed Caps provide your rugged ride with cutting-edge good looks and a sleek sense of style. They come in your choice of a smooth or ribbed finish—with or without stake pockets—so you can easily find the perfect match for your tough workhorse. You also don’t need to worry about a cumbersome set-up process — these bed caps feature easy installation with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling’s required. Each pair of Wade Bed Caps comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wade Bed Caps Customer Reviews
401 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam P (MILFORD, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 29, 2017 5:13 AM
Rails came in quickly, were simple to install. However the stake holes were off just a little. While the bed rails feel solid when mounted. These do not have full length tape strips. There a several short sections which requires you to remove all the backing and just make sure you set down in the right spot the first time. I preferred the setup on the Bushwacker rails i had purchased for another truck. They had full length tape strips.
Reviewed by Riley O (Fountain Green, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Dec 22, 2017 9:14 PM
I received my order in a very timely manner. Installation was very easy and quick. Over priced in my opinion. Overall a great product that enhanced my truck.