Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails add a rugged look and dependable strength to your truck
- Custom-made for select truck applications
- Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- 2" diameter oval tubing is polished to a mirror finish
- Bed rails feature a solid mounting plate for an easy installation
- Stake pocket mounting requires no drilling
- Steelcraft Bed Rails are sold in pairs
- Your Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you frequently find yourself toting oversized loads or just want to add a unique look to your trusty steed, Steelcraft Bed Rails provide your pickup with just what it needs. These tough truck bed rails beef up your number of tie-downs to ensure the next time you take on a monster load—your cargo and bed rails stay safe.
Boosting your truck’s all-around utility, this functional truck bed accessory is crafted from heavy-duty stainless steel that protects it from corrosion, rust, and pitting. The innovative 2” diameter, oval tubing is polished to a mirrored shine and provides your truck bed with a sleek, streamlined appearance.
Steelcraft truck bed railing is crafted for a precision-fit to your specific make and model and can usually be installed easily in less than 30 minutes. Custom-made for your truck, Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails were designed for stake pocket mounting which means no drilling is required. Steelcraft stainless bed rails are sold in pairs and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
Steelcraft Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene P (Sauk Centre, MN) — Apr 26, 2017 7:14 PM
My rails were delivered by FedEx and arrived in perfect condition they took me about a half hour to put on they look great and we're a very good value I am very pleased with my purchase
Reviewed by Rick A (Lancaster, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2017 5:47 PM
I was excited anticipating the arrival of my Bed Rails. I had purchased a basic Silverado 1500 WT with a Reg.Cab., giving me a 8 foot bed. I wanted to dress it up with a couple of gleaming stainless steel rails to give it some pop. When they arrived, I thought I would have to send them back. The passenger bar's front rectangle piece that covers the connection point was bent. I tried putting it on but it would not lay flat. I decided to try and bend the piece carefully back to a level position and was happy I tried. The Bed Rails look great and I have received praise from my neighbors. Very happy with my purchase and the price was right. After the fix, the install was pretty fast.
- steelcraft bed caps & bed rails
- 4 cylinder performance mufflers
- air load suspension canada
- diamondback bed rail caps
- gmc tailgate cap
- honda car seat covers
- chevy bed rails
- cold air intake for avalanche
- bed rails for 2011 silverado
- silverado bed rail covers
- suv cargo bed liners
- travel racks
- nerf step side bars