Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add custom style and excellent anchoring points with Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails
- Custom crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck
- Built from durable, rust-resistant, 1.9” diameter stainless steel
- Welded and polished footplates make for a secure and stylish mount
- Easy, no-drill installation bolts right to your truck bed’s stake pockets (most models)
- Polished finish stays shiny by simply waxing your rails as you wax your truck
- Kit includes 2 side rails, footplate gaskets and all required mounting hardware
- Your Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
John Travolta said it best as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever: it takes hard work to look this good. And, whether you're working hard on your hair or working hard on the jobsite, you want to look good while doing it—and so does your rig. So, bolt on a set of good looking, hardworking Raptor Series Tubular Bed Rails.
Custom made for your particular truck's bed, Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. So, for 99% of the rigs out there, no drilling is needed—just bolt ‘em up and start hauling. Plus, the welded and polished footplate and plastic gasket guarantees a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact.
Raptor Series builds your side rails from 1.9" diameter stainless steel. Then, your Raptor bed rails are polished to a sun-glinting gleam that has onlookers shielding their peepers. And don't worry, that high shine is easy to maintain—just wax ‘em with your rig and they shine on for miles to come. Best yet, Raptor Series backs your Tubular Bed Rails with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Raptor Series Tubular Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy L (Prescott, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 08, 2017 8:17 AM
The installation was easy. The appearance is nice. The rails had some decent scratch marks on them. It was on the inside of the rails. For brand new that should not be there. They seem a bit on the low quality side. But I guess that is why they are a good price.
Reviewed by Rick R (ROSEBURG, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2017 7:42 PM
The rails arrived as promised. The mounting feet that bolts to the bed was slightly bent in Manufacture, they did not lay flat. I decided to bend them as opposed to sending them back. One rail needs to be unmounted and bent flat again. I think the problem was caused when they weld the feet on the rails. The finish on the rails was great.
- raptor series bed caps & bed rails
- snow shields for cars
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- putco locker side rails
- gmc tailgate cap
- honda trunk mat
- jeep bed rail caps
- 2005 toyota highlander floor mats
- tailgate caps dodge ram
- nissan frontier bed rail caps
- air filters car
- custom auto seat covers
- nerf steps