- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your bed from scrapes and scratches with a ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap
- Designed for a custom-fit on your year, make and model pickup
- Made from high-impact ABS plastic to withstand years of abuse
- Makes loading and unloading lengthy cargo hassle-free
- Available in a smooth or ribbed finish to match your ProZ Premium Bed Caps
- Simple, no-drill install with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape
- Your ProZ Premium Tailgate Caps is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
One of the best things about owning a pickup is its utility. Whether it’s a freshly-cut 2x4 or a sand-covered surfboard, your truck’s tailgate can see a lot of action. Stop lengthy cargo from chipping away at your rig’s pristine paint job with a ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap.
Crafted from high-impact ABS, this sturdy tail gate cap is designed to absorb all the dings and dents your rails are subjected to when loading and unloading oversized items. ProZ Tailgate Caps are custom-made to fit your pickup’s tailgate and are simple to mount with the included 3M adhesive tape—no drilling required.
The perfect pairing for your ProZ Bed Caps and ProZ Front Bed Cap, these sleek tail gate caps are available in a smooth or ribbed finish. Your ProZ Premium Tailgate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Tailgate Caps Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (Magdalena, NM) — Aug 01, 2017 8:14 PM
The tailgate cap is well made and easy to install but it needs a lot more adhesive. I can see a lot of road dust destroying the little adhesive strips provided.
Reviewed by Tanya P (BANNISTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 24, 2017 4:23 AM
There was no double-sided tape on the inside edge so I had to add some so that it doesn't get snagged.
Reviewed by BOBBY R (MONTROSS, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jun 15, 2017 5:41 AM
not enough tape to hold in place . did not stay formed to tailgate so it looks like its hanging on . will have to remove and re-tape. otherwise it is do-able.
Reviewed by harold b (sanford, ME) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Jun 09, 2017 5:34 AM
the tail gate protector i purchased was of poor quality two big places where it was extruded had buckled ,had no way to send it back ,never used it ,looks like a factory second,will buy a good one when i have the extra money auto anything was a good place to shop and they ship very fast ,will use them again
- proz bed caps & bed rails
- westin in-channel window deflectors by wade
- will cold air intake cause check engine light on lexus is250
- dee zee tailgate caps
- dodge bed caps
- bra for mercedes benz
- chevy bed rails
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 dashboard cover
- 2005 dodge ram tailgate
- dodge ram 1500 bed rail caps
- pickup bed liners
- bumper guard
- truck toolbox