- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your rig’s easily scratched rails with ProZ Premium Bed Caps
- Made to last from rust-free, high-impact ABS plastic
- Custom-made to fit the bed rails on your specific pickup
- Makes loading and unloading cargo safe and easy
- Protects your truck bed from shifting or falling freight
- Premium Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape—no drilling required
- ProZ Premium Bed Caps are sold as a pair
- Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Almost every inch of your rugged rig was made for a lifetime of dependable use. But just because it’s built with the strength of a workhorse doesn’t mean it has to look like a pack animal. Keep your pickup’s vulnerable bed rails in pristine condition with ProZ Premium Bed Caps.
A must-have truck accessory, these custom-made bed rails make loading and unloading cargo completely stress-free while preventing shifting items from damaging your bed rails. Designed to last, these durable bed rail caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction that resists cracks, rust and fading.
These stylish truck bed rail caps add the perfect finishing touch to your truck’s exterior style in your choice of smooth or ribbed finishes. Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape and come backed by an impressive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Bed Caps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (Kearney, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 24, 2017 10:26 AM
This product is great, quality,fit,easy to install and looks really good. Would recommend this product to any one.
Reviewed by Randall L (MOUNT VERNON, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Canyon — Aug 01, 2017 3:03 PM
driving down the road and both bed rail caps blew off,the tape didnt hold up to the heat,so im out of bed rail caps.
Reviewed by Jim J (Lufkin, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2017 8:26 AM
these are very good caps. Good value. Fit very good but could be about 3/8 " longer. Covers good ffor tonneau cover.