- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your rig’s easily scratched rails with ProZ Premium Bed Caps
- Made to last from rust-free, high-impact ABS plastic
- Custom-made to fit the bed rails on your specific pickup
- Makes loading and unloading cargo safe and easy
- Protects your truck bed from shifting or falling freight
- Premium Bed Caps are available in smooth or ribbed finishes
- Mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape—no drilling required
- ProZ Premium Bed Caps are sold as a pair
- Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Almost every inch of your rugged rig was made for a lifetime of dependable use. But just because it’s built with the strength of a workhorse doesn’t mean it has to look like a pack animal. Keep your pickup’s vulnerable bed rails in pristine condition with ProZ Premium Bed Caps.
A must-have truck accessory, these custom-made bed rails make loading and unloading cargo completely stress-free while preventing shifting items from damaging your bed rails. Designed to last, these durable bed rail caps boast high-impact ABS plastic construction that resists cracks, rust and fading.
These stylish truck bed rail caps add the perfect finishing touch to your truck’s exterior style in your choice of smooth or ribbed finishes. Your ProZ Premium Bed Caps mount quickly and securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive tape and come backed by an impressive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Premium Bed Caps Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill C (Ambler, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 5:26 AM
Bought the whole set. Easy install and perfect fit. I used a little brake clean on rails to make sure no oil/grease/wax for a good surface prep. They give you alcohol swabs but I'm just a little fanatical.
Reviewed by Beth B (ALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2017 7:23 AM
I was first sent the wrong item and the exchange went smooth. Received the correct item install them. They looked great. I had them on a week and one flies off on the highway. So now I have one cap on. It started out as a great experience, looked good, but after 2 weeks not so good with one cap.
Reviewed by Dan M (BELLEFONTE, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2017 8:35 PM
These are nice bed caps. I like the textured design and it matches my herculiner bed. My only issue is that the caps were too thick for my tonneau cover to latch onto so I had to make notches into the caps In order for it to work.