Luverne Tubular Bed Rails
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add truck bed protection and extra tie-down with Luverne Tubular Bed Rails
- Made from strong 1.875” stainless steel tubing with smooth mandrel bends
- Compatible with nearly all soft tonneau covers and bed liners
- Effortlessly anchor into existing stake pockets—cutting may be required for trucks with bed caps
- Designed to fit most popular bed sizes
- Tubular Rails are sold in pairs in a polished stainless steel finish
- Your Luverne Tubular Bed Rails are covered by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
If you’re looking to dampen the damage to your truck bed, look no further than Luverne Tubular Bed Rails. Guaranteed to complement your existing soft tonneau cover and help prevent scarring slippage along your bed liner, these sleek accessories are built to last from 1.875” mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing.
If your truck is fitted with removable bed caps, then your Luverne Tubular Bed Rails will attach without a hitch—the brackets slipping easily into the stake pockets at either end of your truck bed—but if bed caps are molded in, cutting will be required.
Sold in pairs, the Luverne Tubular Bed Rail Set is available in a eye-catching polished stainless steel finish. Your Luverne Tubular Truck Bed Rails come with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne Tubular Bed Rails Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Duane S (Underwood, ND) — Apr 27, 2016 4:08 AM
Rails arrived, looked great, but after installing I noticed one did not fit quite right. A bit of factory defect I would say. I called Auto Anything Monday morn & have not heard anything back from them. This is Wednesday morn same week. Seems a bit slow to approve of a replacement.
Reviewed by Tom G (Rozet, WY) — Jan 28, 2016 5:32 AM
I have a 2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 Crew Cab...I wanted a heavy duty, stainless steel bed rail to compliment the look and function of my truck. Easy to install and a "rock solid" mount were the main reasons I went with Luverne. I would not switch my rails with any other manufacturer irregardless of cost.
Reviewed by Doug F (Wethersfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2015 7:00 AM
I wanted bed rails that had a clean look and rugged enough to pull myself up over the side from stepping off the tire. These rails fulfilled my expectations to complete the look I wanted on my 2015 F-150. The hardest part of the installation was locating the front stake pockets in order to correctly drill out the factory plastic rail caps. On my 2015 Ford F-150 the front stake pockets are the same distant apart as the rear stake pockets.
- luverne bed caps & bed rails
- youtube speed gille scene chevy silverado 2008
- 10 f250 lift kit
- gloss black bed rails for dodge truck
- gmc tailgate cap
- jeep dash covers
- bed caps
- cadillac escalade floor mats 2007
- chevrolet silverado bed rails
- tailgate protector dodge
- tonneau cover
- exhaust systems
- car floor mats