Husky Liners QuadCaps Truck Bed Rail Caps
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Protect your pickup's bed from bangs, dings and scuffs with Husky Liners Quad Caps
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Shields your vulnerable paint and bodywork from tumbling cargo
- Built from crack-proof, break-proof thermoplastics (TPO)
- Finished with a rugged tread pattern
- Two-piece design that fits together seamlessly
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Equipped with removable stake pocket covers
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Truck Bed Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just because they call the back of your truck a "bed" doesn't mean it gets to sleep on the job. No matter what work needs to be done, your payload is ready for action. But if you're tackling tough tasks with exposed bed rails, you're asking for an expensive injury. Block against accidental dings, bumps and scratches with a rugged pair of Husky Liners Quad Caps.
Like a hard hat for your pickup, Husky Quad Caps protect your paint and bodywork from calamities. Tumbling lumber, bouncing boxes and rolling rebar are no match against the heavy-duty thermoplastic construction of these Husky truck bed caps. In fact, they're designed to withstand serious blows without cracking, crushing or breaking.
Made in the USA and custom designed for a perfect fit, Husky QuadCaps look like they came from the factory but cost a fraction of what you'd pay at a dealership. Plus, you don't have to be a factory-trained tech to mount them, thanks to their automotive-grade 3M adhesive install. To top it off, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners QuadCaps Truck Bed Rail Caps Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 04, 2015 8:52 AM
I'm very pleased with the look and how easy the installation was with the quad caps. will recommend to anyone who is looking at this for their vehicle.