Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pocket form and function with Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and components
- Welded steel base plate makes for extra strength and easy installation
- Glued foam mounting gaskets prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Stake pocket mount design allows for easy, no-drill installation
- Choose from standard or custom toolbox length rails
- Available in black powder coat, polished stainless steel and chrome finishes
- Black and chrome Stake Pocket Bed Rails are backed by a 5-year warranty
- Polished stainless steel rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to work truck accessories, there aren't too many that deliver both function and style. In fact, striking the balance between form and function takes just the right parts. And, Go Rhino has ‘em. With the great looking, hardworking Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails bolted to your truck bed, you can have your “stake" and eat it too!
These burly stake pocket bed rails from Go Rhino are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. That way, you spend more time hauling than installing, and less time drilling than chilling. And, the welded steel base with a glued-on foam gasket makes for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact. Once again, form and function working together!
Go Rhino crafts your bed rails from high-quality stainless steel in your choice of three finishes: black powder coat, chrome and polished stainless. What's more, Go Rhino backs your Stake Pocket Bed Rails with a 5-year warranty on black and chrome, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Billy P (MARIETTA, GA) — Nov 04, 2017 5:56 PM
I was amazed at the quality and the easy installation. Believe me, I was doubtful as to the quality and if I would be able to install them correctly. I am 73 yrs old and the job went very well. I am one happy truck driver.
Reviewed by Alan H (SEYMOUR, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2017 8:38 PM
A great value for a low price. Easy to install as well. Anyone looking to add a nice set of rails to any truck will be happy with them. They look great.
Reviewed by Brian H (RAYMORE, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2017 4:28 PM
Great price! getting my fingers in the tight hole was difficult dropped nut quite a few times!