Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pocket form and function with Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and components
- Welded steel base plate makes for extra strength and easy installation
- Glued foam mounting gaskets prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Stake pocket mount design allows for easy, no-drill installation
- Choose from standard or custom toolbox length rails
- Available in black powder coat, polished stainless steel and chrome finishes
- Black and chrome Stake Pocket Bed Rails are backed by a 5-year warranty
- Polished stainless steel rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to work truck accessories, there aren't too many that deliver both function and style. In fact, striking the balance between form and function takes just the right parts. And, Go Rhino has ‘em. With the great looking, hardworking Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails bolted to your truck bed, you can have your “stake" and eat it too!
These burly stake pocket bed rails from Go Rhino are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. That way, you spend more time hauling than installing, and less time drilling than chilling. And, the welded steel base with a glued-on foam gasket makes for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact. Once again, form and function working together!
Go Rhino crafts your bed rails from high-quality stainless steel in your choice of three finishes: black powder coat, chrome and polished stainless. What's more, Go Rhino backs your Stake Pocket Bed Rails with a 5-year warranty on black and chrome, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by arthur b (BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Jul 12, 2017 5:21 AM
My wife ordered these for my truck I've never had them before I love them so very easy to install thanks
Reviewed by rus a (Burleson, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Jul 10, 2017 7:23 AM
These bedrails look fantastic! I was a little worried that I got the black ones but they look great. They were so easy to install it felt like I was missing something.
Reviewed by BO B (LITTLE ELM, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 02, 2017 10:22 AM
New short bed Ram 1500! Excellent price on Stainless Steel rails and very easy installation Quick shipping bit missing one screw. Contacted Auto Anything and received part in 3 days. Great company, great product, and great customer service!
Reviewed by Shelia D (ASHEBORO, NC) — Jun 21, 2017 3:13 AM
Very nice looking rails. Easy to install. Very easy to bend. Only had them on truck 2 days when putting items in truck bed sat a box on rail, and it bent. Box only weighed about 200 pounds. When I have money I will spend the extra to get something that won't bend as easy.