Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Pocket form and function with Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Crafted from high-quality steel tubing and components
- Welded steel base plate makes for extra strength and easy installation
- Glued foam mounting gaskets prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Stake pocket mount design allows for easy, no-drill installation
- Choose from standard or custom toolbox length rails
- Available in black powder coat, polished stainless steel and chrome finishes
- Black and chrome Stake Pocket Bed Rails are backed by a 5-year warranty
- Polished stainless steel rails are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to work truck accessories, there aren't too many that deliver both function and style. In fact, striking the balance between form and function takes just the right parts. And, Go Rhino has ‘em. With the great looking, hardworking Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails bolted to your truck bed, you can have your “stake" and eat it too!
These burly stake pocket bed rails from Go Rhino are designed to bolt right to your bed pockets. That way, you spend more time hauling than installing, and less time drilling than chilling. And, the welded steel base with a glued-on foam gasket makes for a solid foundation with no metal-to-metal contact. Once again, form and function working together!
Go Rhino crafts your bed rails from high-quality stainless steel in your choice of three finishes: black powder coat, chrome and polished stainless. What's more, Go Rhino backs your Stake Pocket Bed Rails with a 5-year warranty on black and chrome, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Go Rhino Stake Pocket Bed Rails Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Blair B (Neche, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2018 8:42 PM
These box rails enhance the look of the truck, nice fit easy installation, great price
Reviewed by Sean S (Nanuet, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2018 7:37 AM
Bought these for a new Silverado midnight edition. Bought the black rails. Seems to be good quality at a great price. The installation was easy and no modifications needed. They look great, go for it!!
Reviewed by Tyler L (Butler, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2018 8:54 AM
Just installed yesterday and They look great. I'm really hoping that they last. Installation was fairly simple. You have to take out the tail lights and cut out the front stake pocket holes.
Reviewed by Timothy M (THOMASVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jan 18, 2018 3:44 PM
I received my order of bed caps and bead rails pretty quick and in excellent condition. They were easy to install and everything fit perfect. I am pleased with the new look.