- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Universal Install Guide (PDF)
- Line your bed rails with the classic look and customizable fit of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails
- Pick from a wide range of universal lengths with or without base plates
- The ideal option for adding bed rails when you're already equipped with a truck toolbox, headache rack or overhead storage rack
- Once in place, bed rails help shield your pickup's side rails from falling freight and create extra tie-down points
- Select models mount right to your stake pockets while others require drilling
- Constructed from steel with your choice of chrome plating, black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- Chrome and black bed rails come with a 5-year warranty
- Stainless steel Go Rhino bed rails are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Accessories that are custom built for your truck really only fit if you've left your pickup mostly stock. Once you start decking it out with bed accessories like toolboxes, headache racks and light bars, it gets harder and harder to find custom-sized gear that works together with your add-ons. Fortunately, Go Rhino makes it easy to customize even the most heavily modified payloads with their Universal Truck Bed Rails.
Unlike traditional pickup rails that come pre-sized to fit your rig, Go Rhino Truck Rails are universal. Just pick the length you need and bolt them into place—you're in total control of the outcome. Whether you're rolling in a short bed with a low-profile toolbox or a long bed with an overhead rack, you're sure to find the right bars for your workhorse.
Head-turning style comes standard with every pair of Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails. You can choose between classic chrome, sleek black powder coating or polished stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets to protect your paint job, and minor drilling may be needed to install them outside of your stake pockets. What's more, they come with a 5-year warranty for the chrome and black models or a Lifetime Warranty for the stainless bed rails.
Go Rhino Universal Truck Bed Rails Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven G (Wichita Falls, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 31, 2017 7:56 AM
Rails are well constructed with a plastic gasket that goes against the top rail. Much better than the rubber one the rails came with 15 years ago, that tended to deteriorate. Total time if installation from pulling them out box to having the pair mounted was just over 20 minutes. Very pleased with construction and look of rails.
Reviewed by Chuck S (FORKED RIVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Ranger — Aug 22, 2017 7:04 AM
I always wanted these but couldn't find short ones for my Ranger which also has a toolbox and 6' bed. The 36" ones were perfect and looks Great.The price was great and so was the quality. They (black) came without a mark on them. Installing these was very tricky because I also have a Ford bed liner that doesn't follow the contour of the inside.I first set the rails on top and drilled through the bed liner and body then removed the toolbox and liner and glued the nuts under.rear I removed tailite
Reviewed by BRIAN C (LOXAHATCHEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2017 8:13 AM
Looks great, price was really good, installation easy. Only criticism, stake mounting plate could have been 3/8" to 1/2" wider, it does not completely cover the stake hole on the new Chevy 2500HD. Simple fix was to fit a home made ABS spacer under the stainless bed rail plate.
- go rhino bed caps & bed rails
- big willy truck bed rails
- fia winter fronts
- zymol auto bathe
- gmc tailgate cap
- bed caps
- mazda cabin air filters
- model a car cover
- 2011 gmc sierra bed rails
- tailgate cap for chevy silverado
- tonneau covers seattle
- discount cold air intake systems
- rain protector for car windows