Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap delivers factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top your tailgate with the factory style and protection of a Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap. CAD-designed just for your truck, this OE Style tailgate cap prevents and conceals tailgate damage, plus it gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style TailGate Cap will never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint it to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your OE Style TailGate Cap is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (AUBURNDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2017 7:52 AM
This TailGate Cap came in super fast and was easy to install. I had to replace the existing tailgate cap because I couldn't completely close the door on my truck. The only thing I should have done is paid more attention and slowed down putting this on. I was just a little off center so now I'm stuck with it being about 1/4" too far to one side. It still looks good though and I'm not complaining.
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (WESTMINSTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2017 2:17 PM
Shipping and packaging was great. Opened the box up, pulled the tailgate cap out and the bushwacker decal was upside down. Was able to remove it and flip it right side up. Other than that the product fits and looks great.
Reviewed by JUSTIN H (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 12, 2017 9:27 PM
Bought this to replace my existing cap that didn't work with my canopy. Long story short, fits perfect to where my old cap sat, so no worries about it not matching up and leaving a line from the prior piece. it comes setup with 3m tape already on it. Quick and easy! Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Joe T (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2017 8:42 PM
The installation was as easy as advertised. The hardest part was getting the adhesive from the old tailgate cap off first. Getting the plastic strips off of the Bushwacker adhesive was tricky but doable. I also looked up a couple of how to install videos on the internet which helped to reinforce the whole process.