Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with the Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" TailGate Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built
- Perfect for protecting a new tailgate or covering a battle-worn old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with 3M high-bond tape
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate Smoothback BedRail Caps to complete the look
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your tailgate's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with a Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap. Custom designed just for your truck's tailgate, the SmoothBack Cap prevents tailgate damage, and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the highway herd.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack TailGate Cap won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match it to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M high-bond adhesive tape, installing your SmoothBack TailGate Cap is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy J (JUDSONIA, AR) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2017 4:41 AM
Looks great, nice compliment to my Toyota Tacoma, a little tough to install, fits so tight that it's hard to get it proper position when you have the adhesive exposed on the ends. Then the tape is hard to get out without it breaking , I can't see anyone without any mechanical experience installing it properly.
Reviewed by Daniel M (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Mar 08, 2017 3:23 PM
It started off with a good price and NO shipping . It was delivered in 2 days and then I saw you sell a excellent part. I was told by a friend to follow instructions exactly as stated.Excellant buy, will order again. I do not normally give reviews.
- bushwacker bed caps & bed rails
- accel ignition
- flowmaster american thunder 40 series
- stainless steel tailgate cap
- pickup bed rail covers
- dodge bed caps
- bmw carpeted floor mats
- floor mats for bmw x5
- tailgate protector dodge ram
- chevy silverado bed rail caps
- tonneaus covers
- car mates
- cargo boxes for suv