Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps deliver factory style and protection without the factory price
- CAD-designed for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, "OE" Style textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps are backed by a Lmited Lifetime Warranty
Top your truck bed with style and protection of Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps. CAD-designed just for your truck, OE Style Caps deliver more side coverage than other caps and the OE Style gives your rig the factory look without the factory price.
Crafted from Bushwacker's rugged Dura-Flex 2000 material, your OE Style BedRail Caps never crack, warp or fade no matter what the conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right out of the box, or you can paint 'em to custom-match your rig's color.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your OE Style BedRail Caps is an easy operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps with a Lmited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate OE Style BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
428 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CHARLES A (PINEY FLAYS, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2017 4:12 AM
these bed rail caps look wonderful like they came from the factory,perfect fit and easy installation
Reviewed by Aaron A (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2017 4:00 AM
These bed caps are nice looking they match my tailgate cap. They work perfect with my Bank MX4 tonneau cover also.
Reviewed by Michael H (Brookville, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2017 10:19 AM
Overall quality is very good. The oval labels that say Bushwaker were upside down on the parts. Along the parting line of the plastic there was flash that I had to trim off to make a clean edge. Overall quality and looks is great
Reviewed by Daniel N (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2017 6:37 AM
...The installation instructions are totally worthless if you peel of the tape backing as per the instructions you will find that it binds up and you are unable to peel it from under the rail cover this job is almost im possible to do with one person as the cap is 1/2 wider than the bed rail it should be done by two people by completely removing the backing and then have one person at the front and back to carefully position the cover before placing it on the truck. logo upside down
Reviewed by Kirk B (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2017 5:45 AM
Web site was easy to use to find the product I needed. They offered quality products at great prices. Placed my order an 2 days later had they installed on my truck. Product looks very good on my truck. Great investment.
- bushwacker bed caps & bed rails
- putco rocket locker side bed rails
- under seat storage
- valley brake controller
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- chevy truck bed caps
- gmc tailgate protector
- dodge ram 1500 bed rails
- gmc sierra tailgate cap
- 2008 ford escape floor mats
- truck step up bars
- led lights for trucks headlights
- cover for cars