Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathan S (Rural Hall, NC) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 15, 2017 7:29 AM
I have not had these BedRail Caps on the truck for too long but they look good, took 10 minutes to install, and have already prevented damage to the rails. The price is pretty high for a set of BedRail caps but they seem to be a high quality product so the value is still good. I also got a Folding Tonneau Cover with these and that pairing has made the truck far more practical for my purposes. The stake holes don't match perfectly but they match pretty well.
Reviewed by Daniel C W (FORSYTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Jul 09, 2017 3:00 AM
This product is about as good as the original set that came with my truck new. I was replacing a set that I purchased a couple of years ago that didn't hold up. The Bushwacker brand looks so much better , fit well and installed easily in minutes. I'm very pleased that I spent a little more and got a lot more quality.
Reviewed by Crystal S (Fairbury, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Magnum — May 18, 2017 7:32 AM
The tail gate cap looks nice and was easy to put on. Was disappointed that it didn't completely cover the factory holes for the old cap. Very close.
Reviewed by Paul L (MILLBROOK, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — May 15, 2017 6:55 PM
My new Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack Bed Rail gave me look I wanted and yet leaves the functionality of my truck , I am very please with the price and the service I was given . will have no problem buying from them again .
Reviewed by Donald L (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2017 7:06 AM
Make sure you are ready to place it because the mounting tape grabs immediately with no repositioning opportunity. The protective cover on the tape is also quite thin and break easily if you are not careful. Easy to install but was not able to remove all of the mounting tape cover from two strips. Most likely will not be a problem in the future but would be nice if it did not break so easily.