Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Smooth your way to ultimate style with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps
- CAD-engineered for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model truck
- "Ultimate" BedRail Caps are the strongest and thickest caps Bushwacker's ever built.
- Wrap-around design delivers more side coverage than factory caps
- Perfect for protecting a new truck or covering battle scars on an old one
- Molded from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic—no cracking, no warping, no fading and 100% UV-protected for a lifetime of protection.
- OEM matte-black, SmoothBack textured finish looks great right out of the box
- Installs easily with Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system and 3M high-bond tape
- Choose your caps with or without stake hole pockets
- Add the matching Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack TailGate Cap to complete the look (sold separately)
- Your Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Smooth your truck bed's style and protect it from dents, dings and scratches with Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps. Custom designed just for your truck, SmoothBack Caps deliver more side coverage than factory caps and the smooth style is guaranteed to set your rig apart from the mundane masses.
Crafted from Bushwacker's exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material, your SmoothBack BedRail Caps won't crack when it's cold, won't warp when it's hot and won't fade in any conditions. The smooth OEM matte-black finish looks great right outta the box, but also accepts paint so you can custom-match 'em to your rig.
Thanks to pre-installed 3M adhesive tape and Bushwacker's exclusive no-drill screw-clip mounting system, installing your SmoothBack BedRail Caps is a smooth operation. And best yet, Bushwacker backs your Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps with a super-smooth Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Ultimate SmoothBack BedRail Caps Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy J. W (CONYERS, GA) — Nov 08, 2017 1:10 AM
The Bushwacker bedrail caps arrived as promised and were installed the next day. Installation was a snap. However, the cutouts for the stake holes were not lined up on the driver's side. Also, the edge of the cap has a wavy defect in the mold that looks cheap. Lastly, one of the Bushwacker logos had somehow migrated from its intended spot.
Reviewed by Don H (Toast, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Oct 11, 2017 12:10 PM
Fit superb.. my Tonneau cover fits so fantastic in looks, and in quality. I will be dealing in this product as long as I am buying. These are the product!!
Reviewed by Nathan S (Rural Hall, NC) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 15, 2017 7:29 AM
I have not had these BedRail Caps on the truck for too long but they look good, took 10 minutes to install, and have already prevented damage to the rails. The price is pretty high for a set of BedRail caps but they seem to be a high quality product so the value is still good. I also got a Folding Tonneau Cover with these and that pairing has made the truck far more practical for my purposes. The stake holes don't match perfectly but they match pretty well.
Reviewed by Daniel C W (FORSYTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Jul 09, 2017 3:00 AM
This product is about as good as the original set that came with my truck new. I was replacing a set that I purchased a couple of years ago that didn't hold up. The Bushwacker brand looks so much better , fit well and installed easily in minutes. I'm very pleased that I spent a little more and got a lot more quality.