Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a form-fit onto your truck's exact year, make and model
- Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap wraps over the top of your factory tailgate cap to protect against scrapes, dings and dents caused by shifting cargo
- Crafted from heavy-duty diamond-treaded aluminum
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap features a 3M adhesive mount (screws also included if needed)—serving up a shift-free fit with only minimal drilling
- Team up your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with Dee Zee's matching Diamond-Tread Side Bed Caps for total protection
- Dee Zee covers your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap with a limited lifetime warranty
Even normal, everyday use of your tailgate can lead to nicks, dents and scrapes. Besides being unsightly, this damage to your paintjob can lead to a nasty case of rust, and one large invoice from the body shop. Protect your truck bed (and wallet) with Dee Zee's Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap's strength, durability and steely good looks stem from the metal it's made from-heavy-gauge slabs of diamond-treaded aluminum.
The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap is custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your rig. Plus, you get to choose between two rugged finishes: the Polished BriteGuard or sleek Black-Tread.
Your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap installs securely using 3M adhesive (screws also included if needed). What's more, your Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- For the most secure mount possible, some light drilling is required to install your Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap.
- The Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap only covers the top rail section of your tailgate. The matching side bed rail caps and front bed cap in the image are available in our Bed Caps and Bed Rails section.
Dee Zee Diamond-Tread Tailgate Cap Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Regina W (POTTERSVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2017 10:13 PM
just repainted 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 & installed a new grill guard, grill & tailgate cap. The truck looks new & shines from front to back.
Reviewed by Adrian M (HOSCHTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 7:32 PM
Very good quality and appearance but I doesn't fit properly, it's cut too short. So you are gonna end up have a half inch gap on each side.
Reviewed by Homer M (Stonewall, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2017 4:07 AM
I was disappointed in my cap, It did not cover my tail gate, only about1/3 of it, Started to return it, Will find a full cover and trash this one
Reviewed by Kevin A (Swannanoa, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 11, 2017 6:35 AM
Appearance and fit excellent picture did not show what I received. I expected it to roll down the back edge of the tailgate towards the bumper but it stops short. Not unhappy just wish it would have bent down to show it off.