Whether you use your Dodge Ram for heavy-hauling, tackling the off-road or trundling about the jobsite, one thing is certain – it towers over the competition when it comes to under-hood capabilities. As such, you expect a lot from it. But what to do – and more to the point, where to turn – when you just can’t get up and go like when you first drove that Ram off the lot?
This list of top-of-the-line accessories from AutoAnything puts the components you need in your hand. Boost your horsepower and torque and get back on the road the right way – with speed. With any high performance upgrades, its always a good idea to make sure you're up on your basic maintenance and all your engine seals are solid.
An air intake system is one of the most crucial components in any hardworking truck’s arsenal. Responsible for capturing performance-boosting oxygen to pump your engine’s cylinders, high-flow air intakes aren’t just responsible for amping up your hp, torque and throttle response - they improve your gas mileage as well.
- Custom-engineered from quality materials for your Dodge Ram
- Those with cotton-gauze filter mediums are washable and reusable for life
- Boast a quick and easy installation period – most install in 30 minutes or less
For that extra push to get up and over the mountain peak, few aftermarket parts are better than a throttle body spacer. Able to do everything for your ride that your air intake system can, a throttle body spacer is more directly responsible for improving the air-to-fuel ratio by smoothing out, then speeding up your incoming airflow.
- Creates forceful turbulence to burn more efficiently
- Many include an innovative bore design to eliminate unwanted droning or whining
- Constructed from either aircraft-grade billet aluminum or a unique, glass-filled nylon composite
Your Dodge Ram’s stalwart reputation definitely precedes it, but not far behind is the sound of its exhaust system. If, however, your tailpipes have been wheezing rather than roaring, there’s only one solution – an aftermarket cat back exhaust. Restore or enhance your Ram’s sound with a performance exhaust built.
- Mandrel-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to eliminate excessive back-pressure
- Available in single-, dual-, rear- and side-exit configurations
- Mufflers, tubes, tips & other hardware included for a quick install
All-in-one tuners allow you to tap into your engine’s raw potential – without getting your hands dirty. Available for gas- and diesel-powered pickups alike, they improve your horsepower and torque at the push of a button or a mere tap of the screen. Tuners also give you the capacity to modify your truck’s computer and adjust your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit and DTC reader as needed.
- Full-color display, as well as day and night driving modes (may vary from tuner to tuner)
- Includes free online updates through your PC
- Easy plug-n-play installation
For those of you who went with the hard-driving diesel option, nothing quite cools down that power plant with the same efficiency as an upgraded intercooler. Performance intercooler kits compress incoming air to deliver superior combustion, which jacks up your horsepower and torque – all while keeping your EGTs at a safe level.
- Modifications not necessary – intercoolers make for a factory-perfect fit
- Longer-lasting boots prevent leaks and blowouts
- Kits come with all the necessary tools to install
It’s hard to say which is worse – a scratchy-throated set of tailpipes, a sluggish driving experience or the knowledge that it never had to be this way. Reinvigorate that hobbled exhaust system with a fresh set of headers for your gas guzzler, or a high-flow downpipe for your diesel demon. Keep your EGTs low and experience unparalleled hp and torque levels after a simple, factory-matching mount.
- Both are mandrel-bent for unrestricted, free-flowing power
- Diesel downpipes remove OE restrictions to let your turbo spin freely to move more air
- Ideal installation process for DIY types
It’s crucial to have the right amount of air reach your big, bad engine, and the throttle body is that key part of your intake system that regulates O2 levels. If the throttle body gives out, kiss that get-up-and-go goodbye. Ensure your Ram receives enough air and fuel to stay at the top of the pile with an even larger throttle body than the one it rolled off the line with.
- Delivers double-digit gains in horsepower, increases torque and quickens throttle response
- Fully equipped with bearing, throttle shafts and die-stamped linkage for reliability
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Gas or diesel – whichever your Ram runs on, you won’t get very far without the best parts in the best condition. An aftermarket supercharger for gas-powered rigs doesn’t just restore, but delivers untouched power across the RPM range. For diesel applications, a heavy-duty, new-and-improved turbocharger gives your beast a little extra chain, without sacrificing total control.
- Supercharger’s proprietary intercooler airflow technology keeps things nice and cool
- Upgraded turbo’s ported shroud compressor controls turbo bark and compressor surge
- Custom-crafted to your specific Ram
The cooler the air, the better the combustion – this we know. And by pumping an ice cold water/methanol mixture straight into the combustion cycle, a methanol injection kit ensures your truck performs at top tier quality in terms of horsepower, torque and MPGs.
- Available in a variety of custom kits to fit your ride
- Can boost your fuel economy by a staggering 30%
- Decreases engines temperatures by up to 250°F
Please feel free to call toll-free 800.874.8888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions. We are delighted to be of assistance in finding the right auto accessories
for you, be they car accessories, truck accessories or SUV accessories.