TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add some serious pony power with a TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake
- Custom-made for direct-fit replacement of your factory intake
- Designed to increase your ride’s horsepower and torque
- Delivers boosted airflow for optimal fuel efficiency
- Performance CAI produces a deep, bold engine sound
- Black powder coated metal tube with a black dry air filter
- Dry, oil-free filter is washable and reusable
- Comes complete with everything you need for easy installation
- Straightforward installation - usually takes around 90 minutes or less
- Your TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you’re looking for a fresh blast of power that puts your ride’s lagging stock intake to shame,—look no further than the TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake. A custom-made replacement for your gas or diesel rig, this TruXP CAI is the perfect under-the-hood upgrade no matter what you’re rolling.
Delivering an unreal amount of airflow, the TruXP Cold Air Intake increases your horsepower and torque, while still offering noticeable fuel efficiency gains. More than just pure performance, this TruXP Intake produces an enviable engine sound that is sure to make every passerby stare.
Adding aggressive sound and style, the TruXP Performance Cold Air Intake features a black powder coated metal tube with a washable, reusable dry filter design. Each TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake comes complete with everything you need for easy installation and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
TruXP Xtreme Performance Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by M J (Newark, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Jan 26, 2017 7:15 AM
When the big ol' box got delivered, I was thinking I was going to need to get my friends to help me install this. Instead my wife and I, yes my wife and I put the intake on in about 45 minutes and it makes the car sound 200% different. It makes a difference...acceleration, speed & fuel. It was definitely worth the $$$$.
Reviewed by esteban l (Canutillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 13, 2016 12:19 AM
I have another 2014 RAm with a KN cold air intake (Blackhawk). It is exactly like this one except for the name on the silver badge and $100 less. Great quality and gives that aggressive sound.
Reviewed by Jason G (Tremont, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 05, 2016 8:05 AM
Everything I thought it would be. Great price - Great value. Has given my Jeep the extra 'beef' I was looking for out of the 3.6L.
- truxp air intake systems
- review of taylor helix
- master blaster bike dryer
- nfl floor mats truck
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- bed liners chevy trucks
- air intake ford f250
- kia soul 2012 floor mats
- throttle body spacer tacoma
- roof bags for suv
- performance car air filters
- bumper lights for trucks