Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer represents fresh spacer design
- Designed to create forceful turbulence that burns more efficiently
- Tested on SuperFlow air bench and DynoJet
- Delivers up to 22 HP and 25 ft. lbs. of torque
- Boost gas mileage by up to 4 MPG
- T-6061 aluminum crafting
- Easy bolt-on installation in approximately 45 minutes
- Quiet operation
Taylor Cable works a bit different than ordinary performance outfits. That is, they like to use tested technology to give you the most power possible. The Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer? Well, it's a perfect example of the Taylor Cable difference.
Bottom-end spacers are just a slab with a bored hole. One notch up, you've got the slab with a bored hole and fins that whistles while it works. Then comes the Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer's expert crafting and design. The difference? The Helix Power Tower PLUS is dyno and flow bench tested to create perfect air turbulence, better detonation, and more power.
How much power? Try up to 22 HP with up to a 25 ft. lb. torque chaser, depending on your driving style. And mileage? Well, if you're into backing off the gas a bit to save a few bucks, you can get up to 4 MPG back.
See what better design can do? Grab your Helix Power Tower PLUS Throttle Body Spacer today.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
446 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Everett R (YUKON, OK) — May 16, 2017 10:42 AM
Easy install on 2013 F150 ecoboost and 2011 Mustang GT 5.0. Gained 2.3 mpg on F150 and 1.8 mpg on 5.0 first day.
Reviewed by Adrian V (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Apr 12, 2017 11:10 PM
I like the way it sounds in my acura tl, now is more powerful but I don't se diference in saving gas, but eving that I like so far
- taylor cable air intake systems
- s&b cai
- truxedo lo pro qt prices
- tsw interlagos wheels
- toyota sunshade
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2003 dodge ram fender flares
- 2010 camaro cold air intake
- chevy silverado cold air intake
- molded mud flaps
- tonneau bed cover
- vehicle floor liners