K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2021 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anna B (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Mar 20, 2017 9:06 PM
Installation was super easy, sounda amazing one I tested it out and still love it. Would recommend this product to others, definitely
Reviewed by Steven E (Salmon, ID) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Mar 17, 2017 10:41 AM
I bought this for my 2010 Ram w/Hemi. I love it. Easy enough to install, added a bit of horsepower, a better, tougher sound from the motor, and it just looks great. The quality of all of it appears to be good.
Reviewed by Brent N (Greeneville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2017 8:46 PM
Definitely gave my Tacoma a throaty sound and increased my mpg by 1.5-2 mpgs
Reviewed by JOHN V (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 09, 2017 9:12 PM
Not long ago I bought; installed a pr. of Lund 5" oval nerf bars from A/A. Next on my list was the K&N 77 which shipped as expected, nothing damaged nor missing parts. I'll give you a hint of what's next on my list and from what company I'll place the order. Both the nerf bars and K&N Intake are not just functioning add ons. The nerf bar up the curb appeal and the 77 clearly says can you hear me now! Nice combination, performance n pleasure. Thanks A / A
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners