K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2041 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Manuel H (Kennesaw, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2017 9:26 AM
It has exceeded my expectations. I gained close to two miles per gallon and more horsepower. I read where you can get ten or more horsepower after installation. You can feel it when depressing the gas pedal. Love the muffling sound.
Reviewed by Brian C (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 05, 2017 3:32 AM
The intake is sharp looking. Noticed an increase in gas mileage ( if I keep my foot out of the gas.
Reviewed by Jon S (FALMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 30, 2017 7:57 AM
Love the pick up and torque you can feel and hear, as soon as I took it out with it installed. It sounds like power and what a truck is supposed to sound like. Great product like all the other outstanding products K&N put out in the market. Keep up the great work.
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners