K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2035 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gordon Y (Huntertown, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 9:54 AM
A straight forward installation, the engine cover heat shield, o.e., doesn't exactly fit the same after the installation, even with the pin extension, the back pin won't engage the hole, but it stays in place. It really does add horse power and it's sound is awesome. I think the MPG has gone down abt. 2 mpg, on the highway I used to avg. 16.1 MPG, it's now 14.4 after a 260 mi. road trip, I'm still very pleased. We'll see.
Reviewed by christopher s (Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2017 6:03 AM
1st, The install was easy and straight forward. I recently took my truck on a long weekend trip of 800 miles round trip and the truck gained 2 miles per gallon and an increase in response. To me, worth the cost for the gain.
Reviewed by John A (Canton, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Apr 12, 2017 2:14 PM
AFter a year and a half of running a K&N air filter on my 2016 Explorer, I decide to step it up with the cold air intake. I was not disappointed. The vehicle is very civilized as long as you keep your foot out of it; it's almost as quiet as the OEM set up. But step on it and the engine roars to life! A noticeable amount of pull above 3000 RPM. The gas mileage didn't seem to suffer either as I'm getting roughly the same MPG as before (about 22.6 MPG)- as long I keep my foot out of it!
Reviewed by Brandon C (MARANA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2017 5:48 AM
Quick and easy install. Fit perfectly on my truck and I was able to instantly hear and feel the difference on my 2500.
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners