K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2075 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erickson A (DULCE, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:00 AM
Very easy install,instructions very clear,product packaged well. Nice sound and makes my truck run better.
Reviewed by George S (Hendersonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:29 AM
Very easy installation. Plastic fittings that screw lnto metal intake are of cheap quality and you cannot make two full turns without breaking them. Everything else was fine. I have had a gain in both throttle response and gas mileage.
Reviewed by Edward W (PASADENA, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 13, 2017 6:39 AM
Not only was this easy to install with clear cut directions provided, it gives me that extra power I've been seeking out of my stock Ram 1500. I highly recommend this product. The delivery was prompt and correct. Thank you
Reviewed by Mike M (Monroe, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Aug 12, 2017 5:29 PM
Installed on a new 2017 Tundra 5.7. Awesome growl when you hit the pedal. I was after more fuel mileage and after one week I'm getting 17.5 average. Hopefully it will get a little better as time goes on.
Reviewed by Phillip K (Farmington, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2017 6:23 AM
The installation had vague instructions at times. Other than that, it took about an hour to install. There is a nice growl when you push on the accelerator. Gas mileage increase too. On the highway I used to never get over 15.5mpg and now get up to 18mpg (highway only). Blended mpg is 15.5
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners