K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Add serious driving power and acceleration with a truck- and SUV-compatible K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Equipped with an aluminum intake tube available in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray finish
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that’s both washable and reusable
- Heat shield keeps the air supply cooler on most models
- Custom-engineered for your specific vehicle
- Comes with detailed instructions to make short work of your installation
- Your K&N 77 Series is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Numerous applications are CARB emissions-certified or pending certification – enter your vehicle’s information for details
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Crank nothing but pure, unadulterated power by outfitting your truck or SUV with a K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum intake pipe to improve your MPGs, and this pipe is offered in your choice of polished or gunmetal-gray for serious under-hood style.
The pipe isn’t the only thing going for your new K&N 77 Series Intake – it’s also packed with a custom heat shield and dynamic Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable. Detailed instructions and quality hardware are included with every K&N Cold Air Intake kit to make short work of the installation process. In fact, with just a couple hand-tools, the job can be completed in less than 90 minutes. Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (Alden, MN) — Friday at 2:59 AM
I was doing a lot of research to find the best one for my 2011 silverado but some where just to expensive luckily this one come up on sale and I bought it. I got it in 5 days and installation was pretty easy I didn't notice a big difference in performance just sound Good product I would recommend it
Reviewed by kevin a (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jan 15, 2018 4:46 AM
The kit came packaged nicely, all pieces were protected and the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. The installation was a breeze and it looks great. Completely satisfied with my purchase.
Reviewed by Wade O (SONORA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 10, 2018 12:43 AM
Awesome!,as always.My third one for my last three vehicles!Love it, it sounds great and really does give my truck a boost.Quick throttle response and it lets me wind it out a bit more!2016 Tacoma 3.5 manual.
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners