K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit adds serious driving power and acceleration to your truck or SUV
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model rig
- Feature an aluminum intake tube in Polished or Gunmetal Gray
- Powered by a K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter that's washable and reusable
- Employ a custom heat shield that keeps air cooler (most models)
- Includes a quality hardware kit and detailed installation instructions
- Many applications are CARB emissions certified or pending certification. Please enter your vehicle's information for details
- Your K&N 77 Series Air Intake Kit is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Skip the light rock and go straight for the Metal-K&N's 77 Series Metal Air Intake. Massive volumes of air rush through its custom aluminum pipe, putting more punch at your pedal and probably improving your MPGs, too.
The secret behind the power is the formidable team of the custom-engineered intake pipe, a handy heat shield and K&N's legendary Filtercharger cloth filter that's washable and reusable. The scorching looks come from the flawless Polished or Gunmetal Gray powder coat finish that electrifies your engine compartment.
And, thanks to K&N's detailed directions and quality hardware, you won't be in your engine for installation very long. In fact, with just a few common hand tools, the project can be done in less than 90 minutes. Best yet, K&N backs your 77 Series Air Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and start crankin' out pure power with your rig.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Customer Reviews
2050 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric G (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 8:42 PM
I did a ton of research and all of it suggested that the Tundra's stock cai was sufficient and that the K&N wouldn't do anything. I call BS. I noticed immediate horsepower gain and MPG gain. If it weren't for the awesome sound this thing makes and my need to mash the pedal I'm sure I would realize even better MPG. The installation was pretty straightforward although I needed a youtube video on top of the printed instructions. Fit was a little tight but all in all a great product.
Reviewed by Dennis L (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 13, 2017 9:14 PM
I got this unit for my 2016 tundra and it far exceeded all of my expectations 1) got an increase in miles per tank 2) it looks great 3) it increased the throttle response 4) and the sound I get out of the TRD dual exhaust is outstanding. My only regret is that I should have gotten it sooner. Auto anything is true to their word so much so that I intend to check their website before anyone else.
Reviewed by Michael K (NEW LENOX, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 12, 2017 2:03 PM
I installed this before taking a 2K mile road trip down south. This sounds great when the gas is pushed and the mileage and HP was definitely increased. Installation was a breeze.
Reviewed by Paul K (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 07, 2017 8:33 PM
The sound is great after 2k rpms. Full throttle is real loud inside the cabin. Throttle response has improved. CPU has adjusted after 10+rides so HP gain has diminished. It's just a sound improver.
- banks automind programmer reviews
- rugged ridge xhd modular snorkel
- van tents
- toyota brush guard
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- leveling kit for ford f150
- nissan frontier cold air intake
- best cold air intake for f150
- diesel performance chips reviews
- auto brakes
- pick up truck bed liners