K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
191 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas B (Taylors, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Mar 15, 2017 7:57 AM
This installation took just 2 hours. It is simple and clean. A lot of stuff comes out at the airbox area and the heat shield and filter goes in. I built the kit in stages and followed the instructions. Took the wild pony for a top down ride. Sounds great.
Reviewed by Eric M (Edgewater, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2017 7:17 AM
Mileage increased slightly (1 MPG) and combined with CATback exhaust performance increase is at least noticeable. Sound increase was expected and should be. Runs great, satisfied.
Reviewed by Joseph Y (ANDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan 370Z — Jan 18, 2017 4:09 AM
Received intake system quick all parts where there installed bout hour and a half looks great .improved overall performance very responsive throttle and comes on very quickly. Satisfied great product.
Reviewed by James H (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Dec 21, 2016 6:50 AM
After installing the intake it feels like my suburban is finally able to take a deep breath and put it to use. Not quite "completely different car" type of change, but a completely different feel for sure. 10/10 recommend
- gooseneck wiring
- lloyds rubbertite
- taylor helix throttle body spacer review
- gmc seat covers
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford edge cabin air filters
- ford ranger throttle body spacer
- vw gti cold air intake
- truck covers for bed
- chrome pieces for cars
- splash guards for trucks