K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald V (Hope Mills, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 5:09 PM
Another excellent product from K&N. Easy install in about 1 hour. Immediately noticed performance gains and better gas mileage. A must install for any vehicle.
Reviewed by Dennis L (West Mifflin, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 11, 2017 6:58 PM
Instructions were simple and easy to follow. Great price and quick shipping. Will be back for other add ons
Reviewed by Michael W (BOONVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 10, 2017 2:17 AM
This is a great air intake sysetem,looks and sounds great in my 2014 Chevy Silverado..... Definitely would buy again,Also,had a few questions and the customer service was great from Auto Anything.... Thanks.....
Reviewed by Shannon B (CHERRYVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 09, 2017 8:24 PM
Install was easy. Easy to follow directions. Not sure about mileage yet. Overall great product.
- gooseneck wiring
- lloyds rubbertite
- taylor helix throttle body spacer review
- gmc seat covers
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford edge cabin air filters
- ford ranger throttle body spacer
- vw gti cold air intake
- truck covers for bed
- chrome pieces for cars
- splash guards for trucks