K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn your gas pedal into a horsepower hair-trigger with the K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intake
- Custom engineered for a direct fit in place of your stock intake
- Guaranteed to boost your power output for more exciting driving
- Equipped with K&N's oil-free Blackhawk Filter for impressive airflow and easy upkeep
- The lightweight aluminum tube cuts down on restrictions for faster flow over your factory gear
- Finished with a flat black powder coating
- Topped with a polished K&N nameplate that's welded into place
- Together, the high-flow filter and tube amplify your engine's roar for a more menacing tone
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your K&N Dryflow Blackhawk Intake with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For some, the morning drive is just a commute. But for us passionate drivers, it's a tactical mission that puts every system on our traffic bombers to the test. Corners are hugged, on-ramps are overtaken and slowpokes are made to eat our dust. Power is paramount for success, and the best way to pump up your onboard ponies is with K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Intakes.
Custom engineered for a flawless fit, the K&N Blackhawk Induction System replaces your restrictive stock gear with a package that's guaranteed to unlock hidden horsepower. It all begins with the Blackhawk Dryflow filter, an oil-free filter that draws in huge gusts of oxygen while simultaneously stripping out airborne contaminants. From there, the air blows down a lightweight aluminum intake into the belly of your street beast, where it's transformed into hair-raising performance gains.
Not only is your K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake as strong as a Navy Seal, it's also as stylish as a stealth bomber. The intake tube is finished with a flat black powder coating, and the Blackhawk Filter features complementary black media. Plus, the tube comes with a polished K&N nameplate welded front and center, creating sizzling visual contrast. It comes complete with all the hardware you need for an at-home install. And, all K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are covered by a Million Mile Limited Lifetime Warranty.
K&N 71 Series Blackhawk Air Intake System Customer Reviews
202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen P (PORTLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Sunday at 8:24 AM
Install was easy and it looks great, though I wish it'd work with the factory engine cover. It really adds sound starting around 1500rpm in 2nd gear. There is noticeable drone crusing at hwy speeds.
Reviewed by Elmo D (Mc Lean, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2017 8:18 AM
Super easy to install (be careful with the clips) that only took about 30 minutes. I love the sound this makes and am getting an mpg boost (depends on how you drive) on my daily commute. Well worth the money. Only downfall is the whistle noise I hear when maintaining speed or starting to accelerate which is common in aftermarket CAIs. However once you push down on the pedal, it goes away. Read lots of reviews and it's normal due to no baffling that the stock intake has. Overall, still worth it!
Reviewed by Gus P (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2017 1:37 PM
Looks good ,easy installation !! With a throttlebody and duel exhaust it was perfect !! Recommend to all !! No tune needed !! Put in and go !!
- gooseneck wiring
- lloyds rubbertite
- taylor helix throttle body spacer review
- gmc seat covers
- jeep cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford edge cabin air filters
- ford ranger throttle body spacer
- vw gti cold air intake
- truck covers for bed
- chrome pieces for cars
- splash guards for trucks