K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory H (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Thursday at 9:34 PM
Installation was fairly easy except for the bracket holder for the sheild was missing so i had to make my own!!
Reviewed by Joseph B (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Thursday at 8:54 PM
I definently feel more power and it gives my car a deeper sound once I'm in second gear and above, no matter what Rpms it's at I can hear this sexy deeper sound. Totally happy with my purchase and I would highly recommended buying one.
Reviewed by Juan j (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Maxima — Wednesday at 6:47 PM
You can feel the throttle response ,power and mpg gain ,you won't regret buying this product
Reviewed by Roger N (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti JX35 — Tuesday at 6:47 AM
Solid well made system. Clear easy step by step instructions. Shipped quickly!
Reviewed by Tom B (ORCHARD PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Aug 14, 2017 2:55 PM
This unite is defnitely worth the money. Feels like the Engine can breathe for the very firs time!