K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
Ships By 2/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems are designed to amp the power of your sport compact ride
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of three distinct styles
- The first style is Short Ram – the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- The second is Cold Air Intake – a longer intake tube runs to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- The third is Complete Cold Air Intake – two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility
- Comes in your choice of powder-coated red, blue or silver finishes – or as a pure polished unit
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions provided to help you install it in under 90 minutes
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Your K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
By investing in a K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake System, your awesome sport compact will benefit from gale-force power and up to an additional 15 horsepower – straight to your accelerator. Available in your choice of one of three wicked setups – short ram, cold air or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. Most models are offered in hot finishes like blue, red, silver or polished metal.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools and follow the detailed instructions and you’ll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that’s both washable and reusable, your custom-engineered K and N Typhoon Intake comes with premium steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more.
Like all of K&N’s cold air inductions, each K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2186 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elijah R (HAMPTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Feb 16, 2018 4:50 PM
This intake makes your car sound better as well as perform better. It was worth every dollar that I paid for it.
Reviewed by Tom T (Concord, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Corolla — Feb 16, 2018 12:31 PM
Got the K&N typhoon air intake for my 2012 Corolla and it's everything as advertised. Nice addition under the hood with the added sound and feel of performance. Very pleased with my purchase at Autoanything!
Reviewed by Marcos L (Whittier, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Feb 16, 2018 7:35 AM
For an 05 Civic it added critical a boost at high rpms and acceleration from a dead stop, two areas that were lacking. Install was easier then expected and accomplished in under an hour. All you have to do is fit two gaskets, a sensor seal and some screws and you're good to go.
Reviewed by David W (ANNA, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Altima — Feb 13, 2018 4:40 AM
Solid build as expected from K&N. Pieces were good quality and fit pretty easily with no modification needed. Directions could have been a little clearer as to what bolt/washer stack up was required for which location, but that is minor. Sound is meatier which I like, HP feels higher but that may just be me wanting to feel more, and haven't evaluated MPG. Only downside for me was the $. I have the 3.5L V6 engine in my Altima. This $300 K&N was my only option. Overall, I like the component a lot.