K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2069 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by THOMAS L (CUMBERLAND, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Thursday at 5:33 AM
I have had my K&N Typhoon CAI on my vehicle for about 2 weeks now. The most impressive thing about it is the sound. It sounds awesome. The HP gains are well noticeable as well and last but not least the MPG increase. Highly recommend this CAI to anyone.
Reviewed by Luis M (Fort Leonard Wood, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Corolla — Tuesday at 9:05 AM
I absolutely love they power gain and sound it gave my 2014 corolla. Along with the exhaust it is in perfect harmony. Only thing was the price being a little high for something i could have figured out how to assemble with less money out of pocket.
Reviewed by Chhoeun T (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Mar 19, 2017 8:51 AM
Big difference from the factory air box and also i notice a little gain in mpg.
Reviewed by David M (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mini Cooper — Mar 12, 2017 11:35 AM
Excellent product. My 2017 Mini Cooper S now has a little extra humph. Install took about 20 mins with a couple of basic tools. It sounds a little bit throatier too. No negative issues. I ordered online. Website was easy to navigate and to order. Overall great experience. Thanks !!!
Reviewed by Carlyle B (Lawton, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Mar 11, 2017 7:51 AM
Installation was relatively simple. My only issue was that there is very little room under the hood of the Veloster and I had a couple of problems getting access to a attach the filter cover. Nothing complex, just a bit tight working area.