K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2095 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ramon C (Harlingen, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Jun 22, 2017 9:56 AM
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems has improve my horsepower and also my fuel for my 2004 Honda CR-V EX and I 'am very satisfied of it's output.
Reviewed by tabatha b (GRAY, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Altima — Jun 20, 2017 7:28 AM
Ease of installation, much more air intake and love the sound when hard acceleration
Reviewed by mark d (LAKEWAY, TX) — Jun 19, 2017 11:32 AM
After installing one of these systems on my 08 4Runner and getting a noticeable boost in power as well as a great engine note my son and I installed one this weekend on his 06 G35 coupe. That car already had a wonderful engine sound, but when we got on the throttle with the windows down and the engine hitting around5K RPM it was fabulous. Oh, we also noticed improved throttle response too. This is an easy-to-install upgrade I'd recommend to anyone!
Reviewed by S&E A (East Weymouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Jun 09, 2017 7:11 AM
Improved drivability and makes exhaust sound a little more aggressive, nice addition to all my TRD parts installed
Reviewed by Ryan C (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Maxima — Jun 06, 2017 7:40 AM
Just installed my K&N CAI about two weeks ago. Very easy install, with the exception of a couple screws (I didn't have a very larger extension for my wrench). Definitely gives exhaust a deeper tone compared to stock. Installed a Borla exhaust a few days after and I am loving the performance, sound and added gas mileage. My drive consists of about 60% highway and 40% city, and before these mods it was rare if I cracked 20 mpg. After my first full tank of gas I got 21.5 mpg! Definitely recommend!