K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2075 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Earnest R (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Sonic — Wednesday at 5:00 AM
It took 90 min. To install , well made. Driving I could tell of increase of power and I like the sound when I step on it . I am very pleased , well worth it.
Reviewed by Richard A (FENTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Monday at 8:21 PM
The only issue i had were really with the instructions not being printed out well. Pictures were dark and blurry, hard to see which bolts went with which lock washer and nut, and the location it should be. Has a mean growl to it now. I do enjoy the new sound
Reviewed by pao ge t (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Venza — Apr 09, 2017 3:33 PM
Pro's Great pick up at high speeds. Con's Need more throttle in stop and go traffic. (city driving)
Reviewed by David C (Brandywine, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Apr 07, 2017 9:19 PM
Good service. Good kit. Good price. Web site accurately detailed kit. I had a few questions called with on hold, tech was knowledgeable and price matched identical competitor kit. Arrived with no delays (4 days from CA. to MD, no shipping charged). Kit was complete, all parts in one box. Accurate instructions. Gives enhanced motor purr, a touch more power, enhanced throttle response and great underhood looks. Check engine light does not illuminate. I love it and recommend it.