K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N Typhoon Air Intake System amps-up the power of your sport compact ride
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model auto
- Adds up to 15 horsepower for pavement-ripping performance
- Optimized for your vehicle in one of 3 distinct styles:
- Short Ram: the shortest possible intake tube for forcing masses of air into your engine
- Cold Air Intake: a longer intake tube running to your wheel well for the coolest air possible
- Complete Cold Air Intake: two intake tube sections that can be configured as a Short Ram or Cold Air Intake for extreme versatility depending on your ride
- Comes in your choice of finishes: powder-coat Red, Blue or Silver, or pure Polished
- Powered by a special K&N Xtream Airflow cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Equipped with quality steel brackets, reinforced silicone hoses, aluminum air sensor adaptors, stainless hose clamps and more
- Detailed instructions help you install your intake in less than 90 minutes
- Your K&N Typhoon Air Intake is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Sound the warnings and head for higher ground: the K&N Typhoon Air Intake is here to add gale-force power to your sport compact. By simply replacing the restrictive stock air system, this Typhoon rushes up to an extra 15hp straight to your accelerator.
The K&N Typhoon Air Intake gives you this power in one of three wicked setups: short ram, cold air, or a complete cold air design that lets you choose between short ram or cold air. And, most models come with a choice of hot finishes in Blue, Red, Silver or Polished.
K&N makes installation easy. Grab a few tools, the detailed instructions and the quality hardware, and you'll be driving with authority in less than an hour and a half. In addition to the powerful Xstream Air Filter that's washable and reusable, your K&N Typhoon Air Intake comes with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. So go ahead-order today, and make your engine the eye of the performance storm.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Customer Reviews
2082 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald L (West Bridgewater, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Sunday at 10:23 PM
Installation was very easy. Car runs great and is more responsive
Reviewed by Michael C (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — May 16, 2017 2:28 PM
Overall a very good product, typical of K&N. Accel is quicker & I like the sound when the turbo kicks in. However, I am disappointed that I only see a slight increase in mileage <1 MPG.
Reviewed by Steven S (SANTA ANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Soul — May 15, 2017 9:12 PM
After installation we noticed right away an improvement in the throttle response and pick up. It is a little noisy but that is to be expected. Our Kia Soul Exclaim is only a 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder engine with the EcoDynamic Feature. It seems quicker now and the mileage so far has been around 34.5 MPG! Much more than advertised. Every vehicle we own has a K&N Filter in some fashion and we Always see an improvement in performance.