- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4275 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andres S (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 10:17 AM
Noticeable increase in power, acceleration and MPGs. Installation was fairly easy but for some reason I had extra screw and nuts(?). I used You Tube and written instructions provided. There is a loud drone sound at mid range but quiet when running low RPMs. Best music is climbing steep grade or passing on freeway. I highly recommend.
Reviewed by James B (OVERLAND PARK, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Armada — Thursday at 4:44 AM
At this price point it only makes sense to go with the company that's been doing it right for years. I considered other options but K&N has never let me down, plus others were more expensive. Very easy install, clean appearance, accurate location of everything, and noticeable difference in engine sound quality and power gain. Have not confirmed fuel economy gains, but may need to keep my foot out of it to notice.
Reviewed by Michael G (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 11:22 AM
Ordered it and it was at my door in 2 days with free shipping. Easy to install, less than an hour. Works great. Noticeable improvements in HP and MPG. Highly recommend!