K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L w (Cave Creek, AZ) — Friday at 5:13 PM
I was originally going to order and purchase the aFe momentum cold air intake for my 2016 corvette stingray but as we need for speed and horsepower chaps I opted for the K&N air intake when the sales rep explained that I would get more horse power from the K&N intake. I did not realize the K&N was an exposed filter versus the mostly enclosed aFe intake. Cosmetically the K&N looks out of place appearance wise. The exposed cone from the K&N system cheapens the look of the engine bay area.
Reviewed by Michael T (Cleveland, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 6:04 AM
Easy 30~45 minute install. Notable increase in performance and fuel mileage. Best Price and Free Shipping from AutoAnything!!! Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Tyler G (WAYLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 11:58 AM
I am very happy with the product, installation was easy and the pricing was lower than your competitors. I will continuely give auto anything my business because of fair prices and deals. Can't say anything bad about the company.
Reviewed by Keong L (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 8:00 AM
Purchase was excellent and service advisor provided necessary info. Looking forward to installation soon.
Reviewed by Shane P (PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2017 6:35 AM
Just installed the kit and was surprised how easy the process was start to finish. The sound is perfect, not too loud but an extra push that goes well with the flowmaster exhausts I added a few months ago. Too early to tell MPG improvement but will be tracking.