- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and pulling power, and even add up to 26 hp to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible, washable and reusable K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter
- Crosslink nylon intake tube keeps air cooler than traditional metal pipes
- Includes detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kit for an easy DIY installation process
- Your K&N 63 is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter medium. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
Your K and N 63 Series is supported by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4388 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas O (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 1:59 PM
Easy install. Feels like it frees up the acceleration. No lag on take off. Sounds good also, combined it with a Magnaflow cat back. Overall, i'm Happy with both of the. Hope the warranty is still intact.
Reviewed by Roland G (CHANNELVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jan 16, 2018 6:32 AM
Had this product for a few weeks and performs great and really make the engine growl. Shipping was quick was scheduled to come later in the evening but arrived early that morning. And box and pieces were in immaculate condition. Definatly reccomend a great buy for the price.
Reviewed by Erick J (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jan 13, 2018 7:49 PM
Super easy install about an hour. Nice sound with excelleration. Throttle response is better. My value was good with a holiday coupon, free shipp8ng, and a K&n rebate, ymmmv. I recommend this product.