K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin T (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 9:40 AM
Easy install and great fit on a stock 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Road, noise is not over the top, but adds some lacking "Uhmf" in the stock system, haven't noticed any significant mileage improvements, potentially some HP gain and better acceleration over all. Overall, great addition, would do again. Glad it is covered under factory warranty as well.
Reviewed by Donnie B (Hartwell, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Tuesday at 4:08 PM
Took about 2 hours to install on my '14 Dodges Challenger R/T. Some of the directions were unclear and the pictures were not much help. Other than that this add on was worth the money for me. Picked up 1/2 second on my 0-60 time. Haven't had a chance to run the 1/4 mile yet. Can't wait.
Reviewed by Zachary L (Peyton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 18, 2017 1:57 PM
I don't really notice an increase in horsepower considering it's only 10 HP at around 5000 RPM but there is a definite increase in gas mileage. I went from around 17-18 MPG to over 19. I'm pretty impressed.
Reviewed by Jay C (HUNLOCK CREEK, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H3 — Mar 15, 2017 5:08 AM
Easy to install, immediately noticed a difference in throttle response and power.