- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean O (WERNERSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Monday at 1:48 PM
The coupling hose for the throttle body (08698) and the coupling hose for the filter adapter (08699) were incorrect. 08698 should go on the filter adaptor and the 08699 should go on the throttle body. Otherwise looks great and sounds even better.
Reviewed by ricky l (Orange, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Monday at 11:28 AM
Received it in a timely manner...went together just fine...figuring out how to take the sensor out was more than a little booger and no photo instructions on how to do it didn't help. My husband is legally blind and we didn't kill each other and it went in...so it was a good day...
Reviewed by Deric M (VERNONIA, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 2:27 PM
I bought this kit after reading reviews of folks claiming 2-3 mpg gain, either they can't math or mine didn't come with a magic calculator. I daily drive my truck 85 miles round trip to and from work, mostly highway, and am still getting 19 mpg( no change). It is slightly more responsive, and definitely sounds mean when you get the rpm's up.
Reviewed by Ed G (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Saturday at 1:03 AM
I for sure think that my new high flow intake helped relieve the previous restrictive air box. As far as better fuel economy, time will tell. It took me a couple of hours to install. I think that the throttle response is a bit better, but I really don't floor the gas peddle either. I like the idea of the high flow intake. I believe in K&N and feel that it is a good brand.
Reviewed by Fred M (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 21, 2017 8:46 PM
This system is going to work wonders once I complete my exhaust catback system and K&N Air Fikter system I should see btwn a 8 - 21% increase in BOTHTorque & Horsepower. I'll add more when I'm DONE.