K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits include some of K&N's latest high-flow designs fresh to the market
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Amp-up throttle response, pulling power, and even add up to 26 horsepower to the pedal
- Anchored by the largest possible K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze filter that's washable and reusable
- Boast a crosslink nylon intake tube that keeps air cooler than metal pipes
- Packed with detailed installation instructions and a complete hardware kit for easy DIY installation
- Your K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Kit comes with the protection of a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Before K&N's latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a 63 Series AirCharger. It's what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out of the famous K&N factory.
K&N starts every 63 Series Intake with the largest possible Filtercharger cloth filter that will fit your vehicle. Massive airflow runs through this washable, reusable filter for the biggest power gains. Couple that with K&N's crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant.
Best yet, adding this raw power takes less than 90 minutes and requires no drilling or modification. Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit make this DIY project a breeze. Plus, K&N includes a Million Mile Limited Warranty with your 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit. So, why wait? Place your order for raw 63 Series power now.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Customer Reviews
4175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frederick O (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 7:32 AM
Just installed K&N 63 Series High Flow Intake Kit, installation was a breeze, great instructions. Allows my Toyota Tundra to breathe a lot better and sound better. Noticeable performance improvement, along with the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Too early to tell if mpg will improve, however very satisfied with both additions. Thanks Auto Anything and K&N for great service.
Reviewed by Leslie W (Batavia, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 9:29 AM
This is a second Silverado that a picture system on 5.3 V8 read your instructions first and start the process less than an hour to install
Reviewed by Richard L (DERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:43 AM
My thought my new 2017 Totyota Tacome was a little "doggie" on the bottom end so I purchased this K&N 63 High-Flow Air intake to fix the air related issues. I was exceptionally pleased with the result. Installation was a breeze (and I am sure it would be for even a novice). The truck sounds much better. Finally, I havent noice any difference in mileage. I havent been able to check the HP but I believe the low end is better. I would highly recommend the K&N for this application.
Reviewed by Keith D (Rogue River, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 15, 2017 7:08 AM
Just make sure you out the air flow vendor the right way it's directional which the instructions don't say or you will trip multiple censors and your truck won't run
Reviewed by Clarence H (O Fallon, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Apr 15, 2017 1:35 AM
The Intake Kit came and I installed in about an hour. Ran car before to take readings on IAT and various other parameters. K and N needs to address the grommet on the IAT sensor because it fits loose unless you really work it down to the flange or it will pop out. So make sure you get it deep enough and you will know it is correct when your there. Will see how well it works the next few weeks.Give 5 stars if IAT was better fitting,some folks will have trouble fitting without some experience.