K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by clarence P (HAZEL CREST, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo — Jun 20, 2017 6:06 AM
Installed, I started my car and the sound of all that extra air being sucked into the intake manifold had me excited. Slowly toke off my engine was shaking and idling very rough also I have an engine light on. I check my connections no issues. Did a little research and found that other people had this issue also. It appears that there was to much oil on the filter. Disconnect the battery to clear the code and after driving it about 10 mins. I smooth out and so far I love it!!!
Reviewed by Christopher A (FRAZEYSBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jun 20, 2017 5:37 AM
Its a very good looking product, everything I needed was in the box, the box it came in was clean and not damaged. I have noticed about 1 mpg better. I had trouble installing, but the person that installed it didn't have hardly any trouble, and I highly recommend this..
Reviewed by Isidro H (DENVER CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 11:19 PM
I like the product after I have them on noticed the difference on the fuel efficiency
Reviewed by Andrew M C (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2017 9:54 PM
Installation was really easy under an hour. I couldn't believe how much power this gave my truck. I had just installed a flowmaster exhaust system and this air intake completes it. It just breaths better and has an overall smoother transition between gears. It's a little bit louder but in a good way. Very happy with this purchase.