K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5093 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by martin E (bay city, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:47 AM
Super performance. Gas has informed. Love muscle sound.Cant wait to start pulling my travel trailer with extra power.Let you know..I would recommend This to all pickup trucks. Sweet sound.
Reviewed by Kevin B (Mount Ulla, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2017 12:12 PM
Took me about 45 mins to install. The intake has added more power right out of the box. The sound is awesome when paired with or without duals. The biggest change is in the upper gears especially if you are climbing a hill. I would recommend to anyone who whats a deeper sound. Gas Mileage seems to be a little better, but too early to tell.
Reviewed by Brian E (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Expedition — Apr 11, 2017 8:32 PM
You can definitely tell theres more air going into the engine now. Can also feel a performance increase when you shove the gas pedal in. Its also much louder compared to the older intake i had. Would definitely purchase again
Reviewed by Gary W (HERON, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Hummer H2 — Apr 08, 2017 3:42 PM
The installation would have been easier if the hose that attaches the unit to the engine was 1" longer.