K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost power and torque across the RPM band with a K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model to bump-up its MPG
- Powered by the K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter, which is lifetime washable and reusable
- Custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube delivers cooler air than metal tubes
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake is CARB-exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit locks down a 90-minute-or-less installation period
- Your K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is covered with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
If you’re after more passing power, greater towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration, the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is what you need. Legal in all 50 states, this baby shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range.
The backbone of the 57 Series is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter, available in K&N’s signature pink color. Manufactured from lifetime washable and reusable cotton-gauze, it couples with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube found on most vehicles to help your vehicle run faster and cooler.
Installation is a cinch with a complete hardware kit and detailed, step-by-step instructions that come with. You can get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations, requiring zero modifications or drilling on most applications. Your K&N 57 Series Intake carries with it a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn’t fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive – send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5218 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan V (OLYPHANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Sunday at 8:16 AM
Overall the quality of the intake is not bad but I'm disappointed in the design. The Air Temp sensor location on the intake is on the bottom of the intake pipe instead of the top like the factory setup which is putting tension on the wires going to the sensor. Also the heat shield has gaps on the bottom of the box and around the intake pipe were it connects to the filter, which seem to defeat the purpose of the heat shield.
Reviewed by Brian W (TUSTIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 7:42 PM
Installation was easy. You can feel the engine wake up a little which is what I was hoping for. Also adds a great sound as you step into it. Would highly recommend. Price is a little high but got the one time discount and mail in rebate, so that helped.
Reviewed by Justin A (NORTH SCITUATE, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2018 4:47 PM
Fast shipping! Overall great product! Will order from AutoAnything again!!