K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5081 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edmund B (Williamsburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 10:26 AM
It was shipped fast and great package. Instructions were perfect which made the installation easy . Looks and preforms great. I highly recommend autoanthing .
Reviewed by Michael B (Ferndale, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 8:20 AM
Love the product! Very easy to install. Hardest part was putting the edge trim on the heat shield. Noticed a difference in HP and sound right away. MPG increased by approximately 1.5.
Reviewed by Spencer P (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 20, 2017 8:23 PM
It looks awesome in my 1998 4runner and it made the engine bay look more open. It's pretty pricey, but looks good and sounds good when you get to the correct rpms.
Reviewed by Michael H (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — Mar 16, 2017 5:28 AM
Instant power increase like having a different motor motor seems to perform with much less effort tickled to death