K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost passing power, pulling torque, throttle response and even MPG with the legendary K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal)
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Powered by a famous K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter—washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Features a custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube—delivers cooler air than metal tubes on most vehicles
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- CARB exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit help you install your intake easily in 90 minutes or less
- Your 57 Series K&N FIPK Air Intake comes with K&N's legendary Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
More passing power, more towing torque and white-knuckle acceleration! The K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) shovels huge volumes of power-producing air right into your engine to produce maximum power across the entire RPM range. Plus, it lets your engine breathe deep and roar!
The backbone of the 57 Series FIPK is the high-flow K&N Filtercharger air filter in K&N's signature pink color. It's washable, reusable, and lasts for the life of your ride. Couple that with the custom crosslink nylon intake tube on most vehicles, and the K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake runs faster and cooler than the competition.
Installation? It's a cinch. K&N packs the FIPK with a complete hardware kit and detailed step-by-step instructions to get the job done in less than an hour and a half. It even mounts to factory locations-no modifications or drilling on most vehicles. And, K&N protects your FIPK Air Intake Kit with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. Order now, and feel the K&N 57 Series FIPK difference everywhere you drive.
- AutoAnything’s exclusive 30-day money back guarantee: try it out and if it doesn't fully meet your expectations – installation was too difficult, performance gains weren’t impressive - send it back in any condition for a full refund. AutoAnything is not responsible for return shipping.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Customer Reviews
5142 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (FOSTORIA, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 1:51 PM
Pretty easy to install. Looks way better than stock, plus inproved my fuel mileage
Reviewed by James P (ELEPHANT BUTTE, NM) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 9:48 AM
This product is great. Has helped with power, a little better gas mileage and the SOUND is GREAT!
Reviewed by john t (NORTH VERNON, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 1:04 AM
Every thing about this product is great exactly like the promo said it only took 30 minutes to install that's from the time I raised the hood to when I started the engine removing the factory intake and installing the F&N totally easy. Way faster response more power and the fuel is 10% better not to mention I love the sound when taking off and on passing
Reviewed by Brett B (KENOSHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Tuesday at 1:42 PM
I have a magnaflow exhaust system already and wanted to add alittle more noise to it. This CAI gave it alittle more noise, throttle response is much more noticeable, I've driven about 600 miles with the CAI installed and haven't noticed an increase in mpg but that could be because I like the sound of it so I've been having to much fun and not taking it easy enough. Only issue with installation is the vent line didn't fit nice with the intake tube, other than that it was very straight forward.