Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get flowing with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Boosts airflow, throttle response and horsepower through the entire RPM range
- Unique design improves air velocity to the intake manifold
- Direct bolt on, hi-flow replacement for most cars & trucks
- Preinstalled updated electronics make for a quick plug-n-play installation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Air and fuel. Those are the two essential components that make your motor move your vehicle. So, it only makes sense, that if you add more air and fuel—your motor will move more. So transform your truck or SUV into a monster with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body.
When you hit the pedal, the Jet Performance throttle body opens up to deliver more airflow, horsepower and torque. And speaking of pedal, your ride’s throttle-response goes from sluggish to explosive. Each Jet Performance Powr Flo T-Body is custom made for your particular machine. The direct bolt-on design and preinstalled electronics let you plug-n-play your way to performance. So maximizing airflow won’t minimize your weekend.
Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings, the Jet Throttle Body is built to last. And, the boys down at Jet have been at this power game for over 45 years, so they know in-your-seat performance. Best yet, your Powr-Flo Throttle Body is proudly made in the USA and Jet Performance backs it with a 2-year limited warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark D (Purcellville, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Sep 24, 2017 4:56 PM
Well worth the money! Quick installation and it gave the expected results. My engine response is much improved and my over-all mileage is up almost 2 mpg!
Reviewed by Mario C (Carson, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2017 9:26 PM
I installed the Jet TB & stock K&N for my 2015 Silverado 5.3L in 10 minutes. Didn't notice any change in idle as indicated on instructions. Drove around town no change first couple hours so I was skeptical.Left next day on vacation with bed of the truck fully loaded and 5 passengers. Got to my destination on Lil over half tank and 175 miles. The drive back the truck was hummin! Throttle response was very noticeable and passing gear immediate. Got 402.5 miles to full Tank & Surprised! ??
Reviewed by alex a (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Aug 25, 2017 6:41 AM
the job was easy, part was replacement part fit great, have not notice any differnce yet, on vehical, hoping hiway run will show improvment in hp.
Reviewed by Carlos G (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 28, 2017 10:59 AM
I can definitely feel and tell the difference compared to the stock TB. More of a punch and response. Before the truck felt as if if was suffocating when I needed to hit it to keep up with traffic. Now she flows with ease and quick response.
- jet air intake systems
- 2011 durango with load warrior
- high performance mass airflow sensor
- yakima doubledown 2 bike rack
- jeep cold air intakes
- dodge air intake systems
- mercedes sun shades
- ford floor mats explorer
- 2011 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- cold air intake 2008 dodge ram 1500
- rain protector for car windows
- rubber floor mats for car
- tonneau covers seattle