Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get flowing with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Boosts airflow, throttle response and horsepower through the entire RPM range
- Unique design improves air velocity to the intake manifold
- Direct bolt on, hi-flow replacement for most cars & trucks
- Preinstalled updated electronics make for a quick plug-n-play installation
- Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Air and fuel. Those are the two essential components that make your motor move your vehicle. So, it only makes sense, that if you add more air and fuel—your motor will move more. So transform your truck or SUV into a monster with the Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Body.
When you hit the pedal, the Jet Performance throttle body opens up to deliver more airflow, horsepower and torque. And speaking of pedal, your ride’s throttle-response goes from sluggish to explosive. Each Jet Performance Powr Flo T-Body is custom made for your particular machine. The direct bolt-on design and preinstalled electronics let you plug-n-play your way to performance. So maximizing airflow won’t minimize your weekend.
Crafted from aircraft-grade CNC-machined 356 aluminum castings, the Jet Throttle Body is built to last. And, the boys down at Jet have been at this power game for over 45 years, so they know in-your-seat performance. Best yet, your Powr-Flo Throttle Body is proudly made in the USA and Jet Performance backs it with a 2-year limited warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Performance Powr-Flo Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gus P (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 12, 2017 9:00 PM
Good throttle body and you Dave over a bbk !! Got to have the cold air induction with it ! Duel exhaust highly recommend with up grade!!! Would do it again in a heart beat ,will wake your motor up !!! Good product !!
Reviewed by JAKE S (NESBIT, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2016 11:41 AM
I bought this hoping to get a better response with take off from the my 2015 silverado as it has a spongy or delay response compared to any cable throttle,and sadly after spending the money it has NOT changed at all. Futhermore, I even added the throttle body spacer and still no better than stock set up.I have put my old parts back on and sold the fake upgrades for half price.
Reviewed by James B (READSBORO, VT) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Oct 13, 2016 9:44 AM
I am not sure if I gained anything or not as I was already running close to 550 HP. I installed it, no codes, took about 15 minutes. Car runs fine and it settled right in.
Reviewed by Frederick K (Thibodaux, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 15, 2016 1:05 PM
Combined with a volant cai for a much greater throttle response and 21.5 mpg at 75 mph super easy to install. Does make noise when acelerating but not sure if it is throttle body or cai
- jet air intake systems
- 2011 durango with load warrior
- high performance mass airflow sensor
- yakima doubledown 2 bike rack
- jeep cold air intakes
- dodge air intake systems
- mercedes sun shades
- ford floor mats explorer
- 2011 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- cold air intake 2008 dodge ram 1500
- rain protector for car windows
- rubber floor mats for car
- tonneau covers seattle