- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—famous for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Unlock your engine's hidden power potential by replacing your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion.
More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake includes unique rubber vibra-mounts, stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses for a secure, shift-free installation. Best of all, Injen backs your SP Series Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For most vehicles, the SP Series Cold Air Intake comes in your choice of polished or black finishes. Select autos, though, come in one finish option.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
887 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (GROTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Element — Dec 01, 2017 5:28 AM
This kit has quite a bit more pieces than other cold air intake kits that I have purchased in the past. The installation for this particular one is clearly more complex and suggests having a professional shop perform the installation. As for before and after results relating to vehicle performance, time will tell.
Reviewed by Alejandro B (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fusion — Nov 21, 2017 9:27 PM
Great design visually and aesthetically with simple installation. Value being a key factor exemplified through this Short Ram Intake Kit produced by Injen which provides consumers with all necessary hardware to truly make a statement in the realm of vehicle modification. Concerning details to be aware of is residue leftover from production that may be present inside the pipes. Leftover matter may or may not pose a threat to intake related damages. Consumers are advised to inspect upon delivery.
Reviewed by Justin T (Monongahela, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Dart — Nov 14, 2017 7:49 AM
Sounds amazing! I ordered the polished and it scratches easy so if you have a more difficult install where you have to take it through down through to the bumper just becareful and do it slow. Other than that it looks great. Installation was easy and even game with pictures instructions... there were 2 ways I could do it, I chose to take the wheel off and wheel liner out, rather than remove the whole bumper. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Price is very reasonable for quality!
Reviewed by Mike T (GARNER, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Nov 12, 2017 12:57 PM
I bought this for my newly-acquired 2017 Honda Civic Si coupe. I mean, it's a turbocharged engine, and should sound like one, right? The instructions provided were not good at all, nor was the installation video on Injen's website. You do NOT have to take off the front bumper but some disassembly is required. Once installed, the sound it produces is sweet, mechanical music. The hiss of the turbo as well as the recirculating valve sounds awesome! Well worth the effort to install!
Reviewed by Kelsey Y (FORT BRANCH, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Dart — Oct 23, 2017 8:41 PM
I took the bumper off method and it was easier that way for me. It was super easy to install the intake one thing that was funny was the ziptie they provided to bring the line closer after you finish installing ??
- injen air intake systems
- autometer gm performance gauges
- delphi fuel injectors
- volant air intake reviews
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- kia trailer hitches
- cold air intake for chevy silverado
- dodge ram cold air intake reviews
- ford f150 bed liners
- automotive air filter
- cargo carrier for van
- suv trunk liner