Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Maximize your ride’s HP and torque with an Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake
- Sleek, under-the-hood design with high-tech fluid dynamics and CAD software
- Promotes unrestrictive air flow for impressive fuel economy gains
- Utilizes a SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter—no cleaner or oil re-charger kit needed
- Built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections with no disassembly required
- Roto-molded from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding heat insulation and durability
- Evolution Intake features quick and easy installation—no cutting or drilling required
- Includes automotive grade hose couplers & durable stainless steel hardware
- Injen products are proudly made in the USA
- Your Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleash your vehicle’s inner beast and help your engine perform to its fullest potential with Injen Evolution Cold Air Intakes. These high-performance Injen Evo intakes not only maximize your horsepower and torque, but they also deliver a customized under-the-hood look. And, their high-quality, durable construction promotes unrestricted air flow, resulting in impressive fuel economy gains.
Your Evo Injen Cold Air Intake is equipped with a massive, low-maintenance SuperNano-Web Dry Air Filter and a built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy inspections. The Evo Injen CAI is roto-molded (a high-quality manufacturing process) from cross-linked polyethylene which results in superior heat insulation and durability.
Swapping out your power-robbing air intake system for an Injen Evolution Intake is a cinch, with no cutting or drilling required. These cold air intakes boast the perfect OE-fit, thanks to their high-tech design using the latest in fluid dynamics and CAD software for maximum performance. Simply drop in your new cold air intake using factory mounting points, and immediately discover the difference. Even better, Injen backs your Evolution Cold Air Intake with an impressive Lifetime Warranty.
Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mohammed b (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Suburban — Sep 25, 2017 11:10 PM
You will feel the power like turbo is like corvette on steroids I like it
Reviewed by Randall K (ASHLAND, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 05, 2017 6:49 AM
Had a brand "X" cold air intake. The Hump boot went bad. Cannot order individual parts from that company so went shopping. Purchased an Injen, installed, and immediately noticed an increase in fuel economy. A great product! Also, noticed a list of parts by individual part numbers for the Injen setup. Nice!
Reviewed by Nathan H (MOUNT PLEASANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 05, 2017 5:18 AM
Easy installation, nice sound, and a little more power. Great addition to my 3.5 Ecoboost.
Reviewed by Terrill T (Warren, NJ) — Mar 21, 2017 3:25 AM
The instruction and photos are straight forward and very easy to follow. I assembled everything with out tighten down to ensure fit, then tighten down after I was comfortable with the fit. The only possible extra that could have been added was the foam from the air box to the fender, which I did add on my own. The other added correction was I removed the rubber next to the grill to allow air flow into side entrance to air box.