HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jonathan z (MAGNOLIA, DE) Reviewed for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer — Wednesday at 10:14 AM
This in take looks great, expecially with what I'm doing to my car. It makes the engine sound beafier and I've definantly noticed an increase in my mpg. It's a win/win in my book for a cheap price
Reviewed by Devyn M (Black River Falls, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Wednesday at 3:18 AM
Its a good quality! The only thing is that its a little to big for the opening and it squeaks sometimes on the frame. It might be my fault but overall im really pleased!
- hps air intake systems
- super 10 series flowmaster 2003 dodge ram 1500
- t-rex grille installation
- the best diesel cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- gmc truck floor mats
- bmw cold air intake
- 2009 chevy malibu cold air intake
- tacoma ram air
- range rover sunshade
- auto radar detector
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers