HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Let it flow with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake
- Crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy piping for racing, off-road and show use only
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum flow and crud-catching capability
- Washable/reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Designed to position the filter in the coolest area of the engine compartment
- Heat shield is included for maximum cooling effect (select models)
- Installs in less time than multi-piece systems—no bumper or fender removal
- Includes silicone hose, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of colors and finish options
- Your HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Power your ride with the HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intake and give your competition the short end of the stick. Designed for vehicles that respond better to a short ram over a traditional air intake system, the HPS short ram intake is dyno-proven to extract maximum power and torque.
Your HPS short ram air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Then, it’s topped off with a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter. This impressive K&N filter delivers maximum air flow, ultimate crud-catching capability and boasts up to 100,000 miles between cleanings.
So you spend less time wrenching and more time racing, HPS Performance short ram intakes install with ease. The short design means in tucks nicely under the hood and requires no fender or bumper removal to install. HPS Performance backs your Short Ram Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Performance Short Ram Air Intakes Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don T (MARIETTA, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 19, 2017 10:13 PM
Love the sound and look of the hps sr air intake on my mitsu lancer gt. Took longer to install than I thought but still well worth it. Love the sound it makes when accelerating and looks cool too especially in blue.
Reviewed by Timothy J (Pinehurst, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Jun 15, 2017 11:48 AM
Came in New condition, fast delivery and auto anything has never disppointed.
Reviewed by Matthew L (IRWIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Jun 14, 2017 10:44 PM
Put this on my 05 Altima 3.5 V6 to make it sound a little bit more throaty, since I also did a res delete and magna flow mufflers Makes it sound ALOT more throaty. I really like it. Was for a pretty good price too
Reviewed by Michael L (Yulee, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-Z — Jun 07, 2017 4:48 AM
No real difference at low RPM but love the sound from 3,000 RPM and up. Small bump in performance and MPG seems to be 2+/- greater, but too soon to really tell.
Reviewed by Robert M (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — May 31, 2017 2:21 PM
Took less than an hour to install, instructions were concise and easy to follow. It fit nicely and looks great. There is a noticeable increase in power. Need more time to tell if mileage has improved, I think it will if I can keep my foot out of it. There is a wonderful deep throaty sound when apply throttle under load.
- hps air intake systems
- super 10 series flowmaster 2003 dodge ram 1500
- t-rex grille installation
- the best diesel cold air intake
- toyota air intakes
- gmc truck floor mats
- bmw cold air intake
- 2009 chevy malibu cold air intake
- tacoma ram air
- range rover sunshade
- auto radar detector
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers