- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Cold Air Intakes deliver high performance & style
- Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology optimizes air flow without sacrificing quality
- Enclosed air filter box is engineered specifically for your vehicle
- Air filter box features cross-link polyethylene design, protecting the filter from engine heat, moisture, dust and debris
- Polished air box lid features a high-grade neoprene foam backing for sound insulation and a bold look
- Air intake duct maximizes the engine’s breathing capabilities & horsepower
- High-performance silicon connectors ease installation & provide additional thermal insulation
- Marine-grade stainless steel clamps provide optimal performance
- Made for most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps
- 1-year intake warranty, 4-year/100,000-mile filter warranty
Corsa mastered the dynamics of flow with their legendary cat-back exhaust systems, and now they are leveraging that knowledge to optimize your air intake. Starting with a Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter, Corsa was able to increase air flow without compromising air quality. The intake filter is enclosed in a cross-link polyethylene air box, sealing the air filter from performance-inhibiting elements like heat, moisture, dust and debris. Using the included marine-grade hardware, the filter box is sealed with a neoprene-backed, polished lid. Featuring an embossed Corsa logo, the bold style can only be matched by the performance of the intake.
While this provides a larger volume of cold air to the engine, improving performance over stock, Corsa didn't stop there. Every Corsa intake tube is sculpted from heavy-duty, large-diameter piping for silky-smooth transitions, reduced turbulence and optimal flow dynamics. The air duct is joined with high-grade silicone couplers, which makes fitting the Corsa intake to your manifold a painless procedure. Corsa Cold Air Intakes fit most trucks, SUVs and Jeeps.
Best of all, your Corsa Cold Air Intake is backed with a 1-year warranty, while the Donaldson PowerCore Air Filter is protected under a 4-year/100,000-mile warranty.
Corsa Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by marvin s (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 25, 2017 1:13 PM
Let me start off by saying fit just ok has opening to match original air box but was not a snug fit lacked about 5/8ths of an inch leaving a gap. Also had troubles with fitting air box in due to ac lines by radiator be very careful around these lines. Needed some small ty wraps to secure oil vent lines to air box also had to purchase 3/4 plastic elbow to prevent severe kink in oil vent hose. Air box finished in about 1 1/2 hours due to extra parts needed. Kit needs a 3/4 plastic elbow.