Banks Ram-Air Intake
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Banks Ram-Air Intake intensifies airflow for maximum power and efficiency
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Amplified airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Greater engine efficiency improves fuel mileage (if you can keep your foot off the floor)
- Includes Banks' reusable high-flow air filter--8-plys of premium cotton gauze
- Enclosed filter box keeps power-robbing hot air out of your intake
- Compatible with factory sensors--no trouble codes or check-engine lights to deal with
- Reduces diesel EGTs and sooty, black exhaust smoke
- Includes everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Your Banks Ram-Air Intake is backed by a 5-year warranty; Air Filter is backed for Life
Airflow is power! And, that's why Banks created the Ram-Air Intake System-to ram power-producing air right down your engine's throat. By lifting the restrictions that leave your rig gasping for air, Banks primes it for increased power, torque and fuel mileage.
The system's monstrous inlet, titanic tubing and enclosed filter radically cool and boost the airflow headed to your engine. This cooler, denser air makes for more efficient combustion-and ultimately more power.
Topping the system off is Banks' high-flow cone filter. 8-plys of premium cotton-gauze trap engine-killing debris while the fresh air continues its path to power. Reusable for life, simply clean the filter and reinstall for thousands of trouble-free miles.
The Banks system easily installs right in your driveway. And, it works with stock sensors, so there are no pesky engine lights in your future. Best yet, your Banks Ram-Air System is backed by a 5-year warranty, and the filter's backed for life.
Banks Ram-Air Intake Customer Reviews
378 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly G (APPLING, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jul 11, 2017 2:05 PM
Very good quality. I installed the intake and the banks tuner on my 2014 f-250. In performance mode I have a very noticeable power increase and 15% better fuel mileage. I will try it in economy mode eventually.
Reviewed by James R (LINCOLN, NE) — May 31, 2017 11:36 AM
Installation would have only taken 30 min. if the air temperature monitor hadn't been so tough. Old one frozen in the mount and I broke it trying to dislodge. Otherwise sounds good and acceleration seems better. Will see how mileage does. Am putting in a performance muffler this weekend which will most likely augment the improvement.
Reviewed by Willaim M (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — May 27, 2017 7:40 AM
Fairly easy to install, fits very well and looks great. I haven't seen a huge performance gain but I haven't installed the Monster Exhaust yet.
Reviewed by Donald "D.J." J (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — May 09, 2017 4:14 AM
Fit perfect. Easy to install. Reset computer and paired with banks exhaust. Noticed throttle response and passing ability increased on freeway. Love how it sets up like original so water and crap does not get In.
Reviewed by jim q (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 06, 2017 5:01 PM
Somewhat easy to install. Directions were OK. There is some room for improvement in the instructions.