Airaid Modular Intake Tube
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
326 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:46 PM
Easy enough to install right after dinner. Only complaint is that the non flexible fitting that connects the tube to the airfilter box is rigid making taking the air filter in and out a little frustrating. Bery doable bit not as easy as the OE fitting.
Reviewed by Michael J (San Angelo, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 02, 2017 6:02 AM
Very well made piece, installed easily in approx. 15 minutes. Sounds much better and doesn't feel like the engine is choking when rev'd. Great product.
Reviewed by gary S (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Sep 28, 2017 3:32 PM
Only tough part is getting the stock pipe off... noticeable increase in the low end of the rev range..
Reviewed by MICHAEL K (VALHALLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2017 9:24 PM
I have about 1000 miles on this intake, I have noticed a fuel mileage increase of about 1mpg City, also sounds a bit better when accelerating.