Airaid Modular Intake Tube
Ships By 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Airaid Modular Intake Tube ditches restrictive stock parts for free-flowing power
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- The Airaid Intake Tube provides up to 400 cubic feet per minute of air for better combustion
- Constructed from cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing construction with a smooth inner surface that keeps air cooler
- The Airaid Intake Tube installs easily in minutes with simple tools
- Airaid includes all the installation clamps and bolts you'll need
- Made in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your engine with the Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube. The extra-wide air intake tubing pipes loads of clean, cold air to your engine for more efficient combustion.
The Airaid Modular Air Intake Tube is constructed of cross-linked, high-density polyethylene tubing, with a smooth inner surface that moves volumes of air-up to 400cfm (cubic feet per minute).
Go from lagging to zooming in just a few minutes. The Airaid Air Intake Tube requires only a few simple tools for installation that's easy. Plus, Airaid includes all the mounting clamps and bolts you'll need.
Give your engine a serious boost! The Airaid Modular Intake Tube works great with stock intake systems, or one of Airaid's performance intakes. Your Airaid Modular Intake Tube carries a 30-day “No Hassle" manufacturer warranty. Made in the USA.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Modular Intake Tube Customer Reviews
323 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark b (oswego, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 09, 2017 3:14 PM
Very easy installation,however it is louder than expected and the wife doesn't like it . Thought I would get some better gas mileage and didn't think it would be loud . Very Good product just not for my wife . Her Tahoe .
Reviewed by Mathew B (CHURCHVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2017 4:13 AM
Great cost effective alternative to a full intake. I'm my reasearch this performs just as well. Install was easy and really cleaned up the engine bay.
Reviewed by Donald T (Gardner, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 10:30 AM
Certainly de-clutters the engine compartment. Well made intake tube. Casting seams, while visible are smooth to the touch (no casting flash). Nice textured finish. Easy install. If you lift the air box lid to ease installation, be sure the lid is properly seated and latched before tightening any clamps. The supplied hump hose is a lot stiffer than the OEM intake tube's accordion connection. End result: clean appearance, a bit more intake sound (noise?) at WOT, as expected.