Airaid Jr. Kits
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Mcminnville, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 22, 2017 12:58 PM
GREAT FIT AND EASY TO INSTALL LOOKS GOOD IN ENGINE COMPARTMENT SEEMS TO HAVE INCREASED GAS MILEAGE
Reviewed by gary p (Aliquippa, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 18, 2017 6:51 AM
very happy with my airaid jr. intake. good quality. easy install. good value for the money. the f150 already has a good air box and inlet. all that was needed to make it better is a tube without the resonator chambers and a good high flow dry filter. this fit the bill perfectly.
Reviewed by steel t (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 11, 2017 7:03 AM
Aggressive noise when you get on it, install was easy. I'd go with this option and save $100 compared to K&N. I've done plenty of research and this setup made the same gains as Volant and K&N on the dyno. Box came destroyed I suggest they tape the box better. Luckily nothing was missing when it showed up... I think.
Reviewed by Michael S (PITTSBORO, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 27, 2016 7:36 PM
This is my 4th gm pickup with this exact intake. Love everything about these intakes, looks, quality, performance, etc. A+
Reviewed by David B (YELM, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2016 8:38 PM
Works good and easy to install. The coupler from the throttle body to the intake could be slightly longer. Works better when added with a cat back exhaust. Gives the the engine a slightly louder sound. This is the second kit I have used on a truck and recommend it.
- airaid air intake systems
- chrome chevy bowtie
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- volant intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- mercedes floor mats with logo
- cold air intake for ford f150
- honda civic wheels
- toyota tacoma cold air intake
- chrome trim for cars
- car covers all weather
- car luggage racks