Airaid Jr. Kits
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Airaid Jr. Air Intake System boosts horsepower and mileage for less than other intake kits
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems bring cooler air to your engine by retaining your sealed factory airbox
- Replaces your stock air filter with an Airaid Premium Direct-Fit Filter that's washable, reusable, and guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Airaid Jr. Air Intake Systems get the air flowing faster with the smooth custom Airaid Intake Tube
- Installs in 30 minutes or less with ordinary tools—no drilling, no modifications, no hassles!
- Street-legal in all 50 states
- Your Airaid Jr. Air Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Some air intakes offer real performance gains. Others are all hot air. Count the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit among those that work right, sending the coolest air directly to your engine for better combustion, horsepower gains you can feel, and even better MPGs.
Instead of rushing huge volumes of hot air from the engine compartment into you manifold, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit keeps the sealed factory airbox that's designed to keep heat out. To boost flow, the Airaid Jr. replaces the stuffy factory filter with a high-flow Airaid cotton-gauze filter. Then, the restrictive stock intake tract is subbed-out for a custom high-flow Airaid Intake Tube. The result: more air, faster flow and performance without the heat.
What's even better, the Airaid Jr. Air Intake System installs in less than 30 minutes. In fact, a couple of screwdrivers is all most vehicles will need-no modifications, no hassles. And, your Airaid Jr. Air Intake Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Jr. Kits Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LeAnn G (ALBION, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 29, 2017 10:43 AM
Overall the kit is great. The installation was easy enough. The hardest part was disconnecting the hose to the valve. Do. It expect a huge difference in everyday driving, however, when you open her up you will notice the difference.
Reviewed by Joshua P (Bryant, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — May 24, 2017 4:22 AM
Very easy to install, and much easier on the eyes than the factory air tube. The filter itself is much sturdier than the OEM style filter that was in there. I definitely noticed some HP increase in my seat-o-the-pantsometer, and a nice under hood roar. Overall great product!
Reviewed by justin g (Gulfport, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 02, 2017 3:58 AM
The overall product works well. The installation was a little of a nuisance due to it not being exact, the plastic needed a little flexing during install and was accomplished by having a second person. It does give a better sound but it's not too loud. Overall the product is great, just a little pricey.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Mcminnville, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 22, 2017 12:58 PM
GREAT FIT AND EASY TO INSTALL LOOKS GOOD IN ENGINE COMPARTMENT SEEMS TO HAVE INCREASED GAS MILEAGE
Reviewed by gary p (Aliquippa, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 18, 2017 6:51 AM
very happy with my airaid jr. intake. good quality. easy install. good value for the money. the f150 already has a good air box and inlet. all that was needed to make it better is a tube without the resonator chambers and a good high flow dry filter. this fit the bill perfectly.
- airaid air intake systems
- chrome chevy bowtie
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- volant intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford air intake systems
- mercedes floor mats with logo
- cold air intake for ford f150
- honda civic wheels
- toyota tacoma cold air intake
- chrome trim for cars
- car covers all weather
- car luggage racks