- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1482 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RAYMOND Y (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac SRX — Tuesday at 5:58 AM
The installation was a breeze. Afterwards, my car is noticeably more powerful and way louder.
Reviewed by Marisa L (HAMMOND, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Jul 13, 2017 7:38 AM
Better throttle response. Sounds better. Better gas mileage. Looks good under hood.
Reviewed by Charles B (Selinsgrove, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2017 2:35 AM
Noticed better throttle response. Awoke the factory turbos on a 12 Ecoboost 3.5. in returned has given 2 miles or more mpg city . Haven't had it on highway to long enough to tell. But
Reviewed by Gabe D (BREMERTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 07, 2017 8:36 PM
O boy this intake is so much better then the factory set up car sounds better and gets up to speed much faster
Reviewed by Mark N (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jul 04, 2017 11:22 AM
Great product but the installation instructions were very poorly written and had there been at least been labeled hardware would have been easier to identify.