- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1491 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael E (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 2:20 PM
Easy install, looks really nice. I have not driven enough yet to determine any real power or MPG improvement.
Reviewed by Timothy H (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Sep 05, 2017 6:41 AM
Installation was very simple and quick. 20 minutes working at a careful deliberate pace. My 2001 Z06 Corvette fired right up. It took only a 15 minute drive followed by a couple of complete engine shut downs and restarts to clear the MAF/fuel codes and the car has run GREAT every since. Even gained a couple of miles per gallon at 80 mph freeway speeds. A well designed unit that is easy to install and does the job. A tad expensive but overall worth the price. I am pleased.
Reviewed by Jason H (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Sep 05, 2017 5:41 AM
It was easy to install. I definitely feel the difference @ WOT. I recommend Airaid to anyone trying to get more HP out of their motor.
Reviewed by Edward P (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Sep 04, 2017 11:47 PM
I bought a cai and other parts from AutoAnything let me tell you there the best place in town best prices by far best customer service which is my pet pea best delivery time I mean what more do you want you got a customer for life!!!