- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by tyrone b (Hagerstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Mar 16, 2017 8:16 PM
I followed the install directions exactly. I wish there was a warning to watch out for the radiator hose because the space was so small that i broke the plastic off the top of the radiator where the hose connects and had to replace the whole radiator. Little warning would have helped.
Reviewed by Allen S (Whitesboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Mar 09, 2017 12:29 PM
Overall quality is very nice. Time will tell, but so far, very pleased.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Mar 03, 2017 6:33 AM
Easy install, looks good, sounds really cool on v8 mag, mpg increase of 14.1-15.3 shown on in dash display with noticed difference between fill ups, noticeable increase in power and torque but nothing too crazy.
Reviewed by Greg L (Hastings, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2017 7:23 PM
Easy install bout 45 mins, also put Airaid throttle body spacer on. Averaging 2.5 mpg better. Worth every penny.
Reviewed by Michael C (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Feb 10, 2017 7:51 AM
5th AIRAID System I've installed on my families vehicles. This one was more difficult to install because of the tight clearances under the hood of the 5.0 Mustang (If you install on a 15-17 GT secure the air box last). This system does look and sound a lot better than the stock Ford intake and the car seems to have more power and better acceleration but I can't prove with out a dyno. Highly recommended for you Mustang 5.0!