- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1469 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ira D I (Crystal Springs, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 05, 2017 11:51 AM
Only problem with installations was where the 4 blots go, one of the female connectors had plastic over it.
Reviewed by Daniel P (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — May 01, 2017 10:47 PM
Easy to install. Only took me about 1hr. My mpg went up from 17mpg to 19mpg. Car engine sounds louder definitely got more horsepower and torque.
Reviewed by Zachary W (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti QX56 — Apr 19, 2017 8:42 AM
I bought this a few weeks back and installed it the day I received it. The intake is well built and everything went together well except the shroud/engine cover on top of the manifold doesn't go back on the motor as it should because the left side rubs on the new intake tube. That is the only issue with the system. The intake is quiet except at high rpm when you can hear it really pulling air in. I will be coupling this with a Magnaflow cat back system shortly.
Reviewed by willard r (LEHIGHTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2017 5:41 PM
install was a breeze, better throttle response, cost a little more than some of the others ( you get what you pay for)