- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1486 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary T (ONTARIO, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2017 5:47 AM
I have noticed a slight increase in the truck's gas mileage, especially in city driving. Under full throttle, the engine sound is really nice.
Reviewed by Gregory B (Los Ranchos, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 — Jul 22, 2017 4:24 PM
Fairly easy to install if you take your time. It is a little noisier than stock, but not that much. Acceleration is noticably better. Good investment for the money.
Reviewed by Brian M (Clay, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Jul 21, 2017 7:25 AM
This was the easiest bolt on I have ever dealt with,the throttle body adapter and cold air intake made a real snappy truck even better,you have to be careful when launching this missile now,just wants to break loose,love this set up thanks so much,I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these two products too anyone,mileage went up 2 mpg at the least
Reviewed by RAYMOND Y (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac SRX — Jul 18, 2017 5:58 AM
The installation was a breeze. Afterwards, my car is noticeably more powerful and way louder.