- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1466 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary W (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti QX56 — Apr 19, 2017 8:42 AM
I bought this a few weeks back and installed it the day I received it. The intake is well built and everything went together well except the shroud/engine cover on top of the manifold doesn't go back on the motor as it should because the left side rubs on the new intake tube. That is the only issue with the system. The intake is quiet except at high rpm when you can hear it really pulling air in. I will be coupling this with a Magnaflow cat back system shortly.
Reviewed by willard r (LEHIGHTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2017 5:41 PM
install was a breeze, better throttle response, cost a little more than some of the others ( you get what you pay for)
Reviewed by Marc R (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 24, 2017 9:06 PM
Easy install. Looks Great and sounds even better. Along with the instructions they include a dyno sheet on a 2015 5.0 F-150 that shows 19hp and 26lbft torque gains and you can feel it. The best part is the increased gas mileage I noticed. I did an exact all highway run of 120.2 miles and got 20.2 stock and 21.9 with the Airaid in my 5.0. Exact same trip, just three weeks apart, no wind, same time of day and temperature.
Reviewed by tyrone b (Hagerstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Mar 16, 2017 8:16 PM
I followed the install directions exactly. I wish there was a warning to watch out for the radiator hose because the space was so small that i broke the plastic off the top of the radiator where the hose connects and had to replace the whole radiator. Little warning would have helped.
Reviewed by Allen S (Whitesboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Mar 09, 2017 12:29 PM
Overall quality is very nice. Time will tell, but so far, very pleased.