- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid Cold Air Intake System dramatically boosts airflow for great gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Airaid Intake Systems employ a washable, reusable Airaid Filter that lasts the life of your vehicle
- Choose between a high-flow cotton-gauze SynthaFlow oiled filter or an easy-to-clean synthetic SynthaMax dry filter
- Available in two intake designs:
- Quick Fit System: replaces the factory airbox with a high-flow filter and custom heat shield that connects to the stock intake tube
- Quick Fit System with Airaid Intake Tube: replaces the airbox and factory intake tube with Airaid's high-flow filter, heat shield, and crosslink nylon intake tube
- Airaid Intake Systems install in approximately 30 minutes with ordinary tools—no drilling or modifications of any kind
- Made in the USA
- Your Airaid Intake System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you need it for towing, hauling or you just like having more explosive power than the rank and file, the Airaid Intake System is right on target. By feeding your engine more air, Airaid unleashes loads of untapped potential—to the tune of massive gains in torque, horsepower and fuel economy (1-2 mpg, depending on driving style).
The Airaid's mandrel-formed inlet tubing is powder coated, inside and out, for greater flow, protection against harsh elements and great looks. The reusable Premium Direct-Fit Filter gives your engine the cleanest air possible and is guaranteed for life.
Amazingly, the Airaid Air Intake System installs in about 30 minutes without much more than a screwdriver. It's custom designed for your specific vehicle, so the Airaid Air Intake System nestles in just right. And, your Airaid Intake System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid Intake System Customer Reviews
1478 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim H (Rocklin, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 8:55 PM
this CAI was very easy to install, noticed the difference right away. combined it with the afraid throttle body spacer. also, much nicer fit than the others showed. the extended downward tube ensures that it gets the cold air away from the engine.
Reviewed by Aaron C (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jun 13, 2017 9:58 PM
Better throttle response, better mpg, and made my flow master sound better
Reviewed by Samuel C (Salinas, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Jun 12, 2017 1:16 PM
Part fit well went on easy. Definent seat of pants horsepower increase. Sounds great under throttle no different at idle.
Reviewed by Billy B (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Jun 02, 2017 3:06 AM
intake works very well, but you must install a extra pc. of rubber molding on the front of car just beneath front opening of hood, filter will get wet without this molding.