aFe Momentum Cold Air Intakes
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Increases the horsepower & torque of your ride or rig
- 1,000 CFM, 10-layer Progressive Cotton Media Air Filter flows up to 47% more than stock
- Patent-pending housing-to-filter interface requires up to 70% fewer parts than competitor’s intakes
- One-piece sealed intake housing uses all factory mounting points for easy installation
- Auxiliary air inlet can be opened for additional flow, or use the included plug to seal the intake box
- HD intakes feature a clear sight window allows you to inspect the air intake filter with no disassembly
- GT intakes feature a rugged, tread-patterned top
- The one-piece rotomold plastic intake tube is dyno tuned to perfection
- All installation hardware, heavy-duty T-bolt clamps & 2-ply reinforced silicone hump couplers included
- aFe Momentum Intakes are backed by a 2-year warranty
Kick your stock air intake to the curb, because it's time to bolster the performance of your power plant with an aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake. The high-quality 1,000 CFM intake filter boasts 10 layers of progressive cotton media, filtering out 99.47% of all air-born particles. You can rest easy knowing that only the cleanest air is reaching your combustion chambers. And because it flows up to 47% more air volume than your stock intake system, the aFe Momentum is capable of unleashing extra horsepower and torque from your vehicle.
To boot, the aFe Momentum Intake was designed to use minimal parts. The simple one-piece sealed intake box utilizes all factory mounting points for quick installation. An auxiliary air inlet is built-in for additional flow, and HD models feature a built-in sight window that allows you to easily inspect the health of your filter and check the intake box for debris. Also, GT models have a burly, tread-patterned top.
Your aFe Momentum Cold Air Intake System includes premium installation hardware and comes with a 2-year warranty.
aFe Momentum Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott T (CAMPBELL, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — May 01, 2017 8:17 PM
Good quality product that fits perfectly and is easy to install. I do not notice any performance improvement but have no baseline to compare it too. Overall this is a good looking, quality product.
Reviewed by Bill R (Florence, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 28, 2017 7:42 AM
The staff at auto anything are noleagable and helpful. The cold air intake was very easy to install and works as described. The power increase was extremely noticeable and love the throaty sound when you put the power to it. Mileage seems to have increased but to soon to tell,I'm sure it will.
Reviewed by James T (Moodus, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 12, 2017 9:01 AM
After reading about this intake and the numbers it put down in an independent test, I decided to take a chance. The cost of admission isn't cheap but it's a great unit. Nicely made, easy to install and while I haven't put the truck on a dyno yet there is a performance difference. Plus I gained almost 2 mpg over stock.
- afe air intake systems
- 4x4 truck steps
- powerflow intake
- reviews on edge evolution programmer
- subaru car mats
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2009 f150 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- vw tiguan floor mats
- trailer tow accessories
- car replacement floor mats
- protective bra for vehicles