- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Takeda Intakes are dyno-proven bolt-on air intake systems just for sport compacts
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing fresh air right down your engine’s throat
- Unrestricted power flows through CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Gleaming polished-aluminum is clear anodized to prevent oxidation
- Each kit includes an oil-free Takeda Pro Dry S Air Filter by aFe
- 3 different performance kits available depending on your vehicle:
- Takeda Attack: Takeda’s true Cold Air Intake kit. Places the air filter behind your front bumper to ingest the colder, denser air flow. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- Takeda Retain: Takeda’s Short Ram kit. Easy to install bolt-on horsepower that requires no bumper removal. Some models include wrinkle black heat shield.
- Takeda Link: Takeda’s Conversion kit. Install as a Cold Air Intake, or remove the secondary tube and install as a Short Ram. Includes Takeda pre-filter.
- All Takeda kits include tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions
- Your Takeda Air Intake System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Introducing the dyno-proven, track-tested and street-racer approved Takeda Air Intake System. Crafted specifically for sport compact vehicles, Takeda force feeds oxygen-rich, power-producing air right into your engine's combustion chambers to produce performance gains you never thought possible.
By giving your engine all the fresh air it craves, Takeda Intakes not only deliver massive power gains, they let your engine literally roar—performance you can feel and hear. And once you pop the hood, the gleaming polished aluminum tube and Dry Flow S Filter let you see the performance, too.
The Takeda System comes in 3 kits: CAI, Short Ram and CAI/Short Ram Conversion (kit depends on vehicle). Each set up comes complete with tubes, filters, clamps, hoses and detailed instructions—everything you need to blast your competition. Plus, Takeda backs your Air Intake System with a free-breathing 2-year warranty.
Takeda Air Intake Systems Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terrell M (Elgin, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Nov 17, 2017 7:11 AM
You can feel the power and torque increase right away. The sound is just what I wanted. Normal sound until you really hit it and then a satisfying growl increasing to a throaty roar. Fun!
Reviewed by Elias B (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Nov 10, 2017 1:29 PM
Does not add performance without a tune but it sounds great and was not too difficult to install.
Reviewed by Ronnie H (RADCLIFF, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus GS 350 — Apr 18, 2017 4:06 AM
Of coarse you won't notice any HP gain. You will notice much improved throttle response and paired with an exhaust this thing really wakes the car up. My GS350 F sport now sounds like it should without the crappy sound generator.