- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tear open the airflow floodgates with BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies
- Custom-made to unleash up to double digit horsepower gains, increased torque, and lightning-fast throttle response
- Your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from choice 356 aluminum
- BBK equips your Power-Plus Throttle Body with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and die-stamped linkage to ensure dependability
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from 52mm to 80mm (depending on your vehicle)
- About 30 minutes is all it takes to bolt your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body in place
- Direct factory replacement that requires no modification
- 1-year warranty
The beast living under your hood feeds on 2 things: air and fuel. Shovel more of those 2 ingredients down his throat, and he'll reward you with more power. When you bolt a BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body onto your motor, it's like adding an oxygen feeding tube directly into your engine's belly. Every time you hit the gas, your Power-Plus Throttle Body dishes up more horsepower, more torque, and lickety-split throttle response.
With over 2 decades of experience, BBK knows how to engineer white-knuckle performance throttle bodies. Each is custom designed for maximum airflow and a direct bolt-on fit, so you don't have to fidget with adaptors or modifications. Plus, your BBK Power-Plus Throttle Body is CNC-machined from premium 356 aluminum and equipped with double-seal bearings, o-ringed throttle shafts, and precision die-stamped linkage.
Whether you're looking for a little bump in airflow or a massive blast, BBK Power-Plus Throttle Bodies come in a range of sizes to satisfy your appetite for performance (depending on your vehicle). And, each one is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Throttle Bodies Customer Reviews
275 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mike f (Rincon, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2017 6:03 AM
Comparing the two together it is slightly larger than the stock throttle body , no noticeable difference in power without the custom tune required , fit and installation took me about 15 minutes
Reviewed by Dan L (MANCHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Aug 30, 2017 9:12 AM
No noticeable power increase as a bolt on. With a tune, should see in excess of 10hp to the wheels.
Reviewed by Paul L (DEARBORN, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2017 7:37 AM
I put the 73mm BBK Throttle Body on my 2013 Ford F150, Regular Cab, 3.7L V6, 4x4, and I'm very happy. From what I've read, the 3.7L engine makes it horsepower at higher rpms. I really couldn't see a huge difference out of it off the line, but rolling along and mashing on the gas it gets up and goes. Very happy on my purchase. I can only imagine if you put one of these on a 3.7L Mustang!
Reviewed by Christopher A (Rosepine, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2017 7:25 AM
I really love the love growl the new 90 mm BBK throttle body gave my 2014 Ford F150 with coyote 5.0. It made a world of improvement in the performance of my truck. Also added Ingen cold air intake and Bully Dog GT tuner for increased performance.