- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the Injen Power-Flow-the world's first cold air intake that's truly custom-tuned for the drivetrain in your specific year, make and model
- Injen spent a decade developing their Mega Ram (MR) Technology—a sophisticated tuning process that allows Injen to tweak the diameter and shape of the intake pipe for the greatest horsepower and torque gains
- Each vehicle goes through a thorough dyno-testing process to ensure maximum performance
- The first step along the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's pathway to power is the high-flow air filter, with its fully integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack
- The Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's air filter is engineered to pull in more oxygen, strip out turbulence and pressurize it to the ideal level
- The inline calibration intake of your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake controls the air speed and releases it through the mass air flow sensor at precisely calculated intervals
- All of the advanced designs on your Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake deliver fierce acceleration, lighting-fast throttle response and consistent power gains across the entire RPM range
- Its tuned tube is wrought from aerospace-grade, lightweight, anti-corrosive T-6 aluminum
- Some vehicles include a Power Box heat shield along with the Power-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your Power-Flow Cold Air Intake's tube and filter with a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to unlocking your engine's explosive energy, timing is everything. Injen's Power-Flow Cold Air Intake is engineered to deliver a blast of oxygen at the perfect moment for blazing combustion and gut-wrenching power output.
While basic intakes merely force air down an engine's gullet, the Injen Power-Flow puts your motor on a steady diet of colder, richer oxygen. The process starts with the high-flow air filter's integrated Air Inducer, Air Stabilizer and Velocity Stack. Air is drawn in, smoothed out and pressurized.
From there, the oxygen flows through the Mega Ram-tuned pipe, where it gets released to the mass air flow senor at calculated intervals. Each kit goes through a rigorous dyno-testing process and fine-tuned to unleash ferocious performance across the RPM spectrum. Some vehicles come with a Power Box heat shield if needed.
Your Injen Power-Flow bolts on without any drilling for a simple at-home installation. Lifetime Warranty on tube and filter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen Power-Flow Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
305 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by taylor m (West Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — May 30, 2017 6:09 PM
Took 40 minutes to install, and woke up the sleeping bear in my 2013 Camaro LT. Improved throttle response and a definite power increase along with a loud growl all present now.
Reviewed by Josh L (North Branch, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 21, 2017 7:02 AM
I purchased this along with a JET throttle body and these items work great together! The added power between 3,000-4,000 RPM's is absolutely noticable! The quality is superior as well. I have owned a K&N in the past and Injen is much better and more durable!
Reviewed by Zakery R (MARTINSBURG, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Mar 20, 2017 11:38 PM
Sounds very nice, & I feel a slight difference in the throttle response . I highly recommend this cold air intake.
- injen air intake systems
- air raid intake reviews
- sylvania xenarc xenon hid bulbs
- yada dash monitor wireless backup camera system
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- ford air intake systems
- cold air intake for ford ranger
- cold air intake tacoma
- tacoma trailer hitch
- auto liners
- car cargo liner
- sear covers