- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 8-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
447 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james h (West Union, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Aug 15, 2017 8:52 AM
Great quality product, looks great under the hood. Throttle response is better not sure how much mpg gain after installing but definitely would recommend.
Reviewed by bill m (HATBORO, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2017 1:36 PM
It went together pretty good except for the clear cover that goes over over the K&N filter. I like the cleat trim however taking the whole should have had a little bit of a slot to him and I dropped one of the screws with The Grommet on it of course. Can anyone fill me in on what size screw that is so I can just get another one. If you want to send me one that would also be awesome.
Reviewed by David M (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Aug 05, 2017 6:03 AM
I installed this intake on a 1995 OBS ford with the 7.3. This intake was very easy to install, took me about an hour. It has good airflow and protection from engine heat. For the money on an old 7.3 it was worth it.
Reviewed by Derek D (Kearney, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2017 11:39 AM
It was fairly easy to install, with the only exception being when you mount the air filter box you need to get it pushed as close to the front of the vehicle as possible so that the tubes can lineup. Other than that I can tell a difference at the higher rpm's in the vehicles performance. As for gas mileage I am not sure yet though I would hope I've gained at least a mile or two per gallon. Overall I am very happy with this air filter and the quality is terrific.
Reviewed by Corey G (JBLM, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2017 8:21 PM
It's beautiful, better than k&n I used to have. And noticed better airflow definitely for my diesel. Definitely worth the buy. More airflow for more power as a easy bolt in