- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
551 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by max w (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda HR-V — Tuesday at 11:38 PM
Installation was quick, leaves more room in engine bay. Goes great with my DBS Exhaust system. throttle response is right now sounds great thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by Jesse S (Coeur D Alene, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — Tuesday at 7:31 AM
Fairly simple installation for anyone who has some experience working on cars. Took me less than an hour, would definitely be easier if the car was on a lift for installing the filter. Gives my suby a nice extra growl when accelerating and definitely noticed the boost in power right away.
Reviewed by Arthur M (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 25, 2017 11:08 AM
I love everything about the AEM intake, except for one important thing. It's attractive and precisely made and installation is a breeze. Declutters the engine bay. The only thing is, at least in summer weather, it heat soaks so much that the air box and intake tube (both aluminum) become too hot to touch after only a few minutes. I don't know that it makes much difference as the air is only passing through for a very short time, but it doesn't make intake air colder than stock that I can tell.
Reviewed by Aaron G (FRISCO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Jul 21, 2017 7:28 AM
Overall it helps the turbo a lot. The car spools a lot faster the blow off valve on the car stock got louder. I recommend this to everyone