Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
309 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan W (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — May 03, 2017 8:22 AM
Installation was easy although surprisingly tight considering it only added maybe a half inch to the intake line. Am not sure this simple "mod" will improve HP but the prospect of possible (minimal) gas mileage improvement is promising and the concept of "spinning" intake air for better mixture and burn sounds possible
Reviewed by Rubin L (Kankakee, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2017 3:44 AM
Noticible difference in performance and cool light whistle sound. Literally took 10 minutes to install on my '16 ram w/ hemi
Reviewed by Robert S (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — Mar 25, 2017 8:23 AM
The Jet Power-flow spacer has helped the other engine upgrades that I have installed. These include a PCM of NC performance PCM, Jet Power MASS sensor and a Volant Cold air intake that connects directly to the throttle body. I'm not sure of the total HP/ torque increase, but this upgrades have made the 4.2L perform like a V-8 and has given a consistent 20MPG on the highway (highest was 23MPG on the highway) which is better than the 17MPG that I was getting in stock form.