Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
321 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles B (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 05, 2017 4:05 AM
Very easy to install. Did not say which side up but assumed the sticker are to be read upright. Noticeable crisper throttle response. Some light gain in acceleration and holds cruise speed easier in OD now. Good product and recommend.
Reviewed by Barry F (VIRGINIA CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder — Aug 30, 2017 7:58 PM
very well built and machined part - installation was a little tricky lining up all 4 bolts as the spring loaded throttle puts stress on everything. I noticed an immediate increase in mpg(2mpg)and more power - looks great and built to last forever - I would install on every vehicle from now on!