TruXP Performance Air Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Catch harmful particles before they choke your engine with a TruXP Performance Air Filter
- High-flow OEM replacement filters engineered to deliver overall performance gains
- Constructed from synthetic fibers to allow maximum airflow and high filtration to boost horsepower and torque, and improve fuel economy
- Custom-made in multiple sizes and styles to fit most vehicles
- Legal for use in all 50 states and do not void your factory warranty
- Designed to last the life of your vehicle—just clean and re-oil
- Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ditch your restrictive factory filter and release every ounce of power hiding under your hood with a TruXP Performance Air Filter. Boosting your engine’s ability to breathe freely by trapping harmful contaminants, top-quality Performance Air Filters by TruXP are capable of delivering gains in gas mileage, horsepower and acceleration.
Crafted in multiple sizes and styles, this custom engine air filter is a high-flow OEM replacement designed to fit perfectly in your specific vehicle’s factory air box.
Legal for use in all 50 states, a free-flowing air filter provides overall performance gains without voiding your factory warranty. Never invest in another air filter again—environmentally-friendly TruXP High Performance Air Filters are easily cleaned and re-oiled to last the lifespan of your ride. Your TruXP Performance Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXP Performance Air Filters Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy S (West Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 14, 2016 6:39 AM
It looks the same as a K&N filter at half the price. It will take a while to determine how well it works. It should come with a reusable decal to install on the air-box.
Reviewed by Alfred E (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Econoline — Feb 16, 2016 12:20 PM
Although they think they sent me the part number I ordered, it's uncertain because there were no identifying markings on the item or packaging. After talking to customer service, I sent them an email with a photo and measurements, but haven't had a response to it in over a week. On the plus side, they were super responsive in issuing a refund.
- truxp air filters
- camouflage truck bed caps
- car covers storage
- intake filter sock
- lexus air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- 2008 f250 air filter
- billet grille f250
- when should air filter be replaced silverado
- custom fit floormats
- roof rack storage for suv
- truck bed mat rubber