K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter C M (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac CTS — Jul 27, 2017 9:35 AM
Received my replacement filter it was exactly what I ordered and fit right in no problems. I will continue to order through Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Keith K (ACUSHNET, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Jul 25, 2017 2:08 AM
Ordered replacement filters and Overnighted without charge. Very friendly and knowledgeable
Reviewed by Greg M (Montrose, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — Jun 13, 2017 8:18 PM
Anything auto is top notch I chatted on a Sunday night with their technician via the website he found the right filter and filter charger for my V 10 excursion also he gave me a discount for ordering on the spot. So helpful and truly the best price!