K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert O (Apple Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 09, 2017 9:08 AM
Bought this filter as an extra so I'll always have one ready to use... Been using K&N filters on everything I own for many years now with NO problems at all...
Reviewed by Craig J (LUTHERVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Jan 13, 2017 8:46 PM
K&N has one of the best air filters on the market I have run them on motorcycles and cars and trucks for decades the easier you get air in and out of your engine the more power you can develop plug up one of your nose holes and try to breathe that's what I'm trying to explain one nose hole plugged is your factory system acts like let them both open that's how K&N works get it I hope so they make great products for the power guys and gals