Injen Hydro Shield
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Sitting on top of your performance air filter, the Hydro Shield blocks water and microscopic particles from getting into your engine
- Drive confidently through light showers, deluges or even sand storms
- While repelling water, the Hydro Shield still allows wide-open airflow, letting your performance air filter deliver huge horsepower and torque gains
- The Hydro Shield's embedded hydrophobic treatment creates uniform micron-sized pores that filter out water and debris as small as .005"
- Expertly crafted from highly durable, racetrack proven polyester
- Your Hydro Shield was engineered to work best with cold air intakes that position the air filter outside of the engine compartment
- Available in three hotrod colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Made in the USA
Nothing cools an engine's jets like water from your air intake. Whether you're driving through a slight drizzle or a typhoon, your motor is in real danger of drowning. Injen's Hydro Shield, however, stops water from sinking your vehicle. Riding right on top of your performance air filter, this durable polyester cover repels water while still allowing a free-flow of oxygen.
The secret behind the Hydro Shield's amazing success stems from its water repellent outer coating. It's crafted using a sophisticated embedded hydrophobic process, which creates uniform rows of micron-sized pores. These openings filter out water and debris .005" or larger!
You don't have to worry about choking your engine, though. The Hydro Shield purifies the oxygen while still allowing steady airflow-and consistent airflow means rip-roaring horsepower and massive torque. Plus, the Hydro Shield comes in three stylish colors: Red, Blue and Black.
- For a proper fit onto non-Injen Air Filters, check the following measurements of your current filter:
Base: The diameter at the bottom.
Top: The diameter at the top.
Tall: The height from base to top.
Injen Hydro Shield Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Magen A (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jan 03, 2018 3:25 AM
I looked at this one and one other one made by injen. This one has a sewn patch- which I love the look of! Looks nice over my filter.
Reviewed by Margarita R (CARMEL, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 6 — Oct 19, 2017 6:49 PM
Living in NY, you get all 4 seasons. After I installed my CorkSport SRI I realized, besides the air filter, I had no real heavy water protection on my intake. Now I feel reasonably confident that I limited the direct threat, and if I am cautious in severe wet weather; I am okay. Another plus,no power loss and my fuel economy-which initially dropped after install, as expected- has gone up slightly.
Reviewed by Edward F (LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Oct 13, 2017 10:18 PM
raining season is about to start so got them before it does. Installed it right away and they alright i guess. They water resistant but not water proof. You still got to avoid puddles but they will still protect your filter
Reviewed by Brennan R (EAST GREENBUSH, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Sentra — Oct 09, 2017 10:22 AM
Cover slips onto filter easily and is very snug. Make sure you get the right size! Perfect for my 2011 Sentra.